Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Salmonid City!

(1/9) > >>

SLAYERFISH:
Hooked up with Ronco, Hamsta, and Ray Ray.   Sure was white out there!  Just another pig slaying adventure in the middle of nowhere. -11F when we started walking, 11F at the end of the day.   No huts, we're tough! ;D

Ron with the 1st one.

Ron with the biggest one.

Hamsta with a nice one.

Hamsta with a nicer one.

Me with 3rd biggest.

Ray with a nice one.

Ugly Americans.

Trudging.

End of a perfect day.

taxi1:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

How thick was the ice if you don't mind me asking. I'll never go there but was curious with those temps this early.

stinkyfingers:
Yeah, baby. Those are some swine after a long pull. I see at least two JawJackers loaded and primed, but I had always believed that you didn't sanction their use. Good expedition.

SLAYERFISH:

--- Quote from: stinkyfingers on Dec 11, 2018, 08:47 AM ---Yeah, baby. Those are some swine after a long pull. I see at least two JawJackers loaded and primed, but I had always believed that you didn't sanction their use. Good expedition.

--- End quote ---

They weren't mine- ;)

SLAYERFISH:

--- Quote from: taxi1 on Dec 11, 2018, 08:39 AM ---Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

How thick was the ice if you don't mind me asking. I'll never go there but was curious with those temps this early.

--- End quote ---

Ice was a solid foot thick.   I was using my fuel/clam/mora setup with the 8" bit and I dont think it would a made it to 50 holes.  5AH batt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version