Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Perch in 11 Mile Res

(1/4) > >>

DrCro:
I knew from surveys that purch were in 11 Mile Res never really believed it though.  What do you know. Not what I was going after, but got one anyway.  Broke my skunk of 11 mile, never caught a fish there in 3 years until Sunday.

stinkyfingers:
It's sort of perchy, at least I've seen a lot of them cruising the shallows in little schools. Sort of surprising to see one caught on a pink HD Ice. Three years of skunks at the lake of

broken dreams is not that uncommon. Some guys kill 'em, some guys can't buy a fish.

DrCro:

--- Quote from: stinkyfingers on Dec 10, 2018, 01:57 PM ---It's sort of perchy, at least I've seen a lot of them cruising the shallows in little schools. Sort of surprising to see one caught on a pink HD Ice. Three years of skunks at the lake of

broken dreams is not that uncommon. Some guys kill 'em, some guys can't buy a fish.

--- End quote ---
The HD Ice in bubble gum has always treated me well, I caught a pike firs thing on it when I arrived to the lake. Lost it at the hole.  I have always been an HD ice fan and have every pattern. I can't wait to use it at Boyd and some warm water lakes when they freeze.

Chadfish:
I've actually seen some really nice perch on the aqua-view, but could not get them to commit

DrCro:

--- Quote from: Chadfish on Dec 10, 2018, 08:38 PM ---I've actually seen some really nice perch on the aqua-view, but could not get them to commit

--- End quote ---
I saw a lot on the finder but only had one commit to a lure that was half his size lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version