Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1625878 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #17400 on: Oct 28, 2019, 03:40 PM »
Good afternoon everyone!

Well it's been a race but I am once again on stand.

I had to pick up my shed door which is now tucked away. First comes the 8 pointer then the door lol. For whatever reason I am not seeing the deer numbers as last year, I hope that changes.

mr.clean the shack is 80 miles from my house. Not bad but far enough I suppose. If my wife wasn't so fussy about no indoor plumbing, no electric, a few squeaky rodents, and the nearest town being 12 miles, I would try to get her to live here. ??? Believe me she puts up with a lot but living here will never happen.

WW I thought the same thing when I saw the bear, "where have you been ?"

Bud, did you check the oil in the snowblower?  :roflmao: I'm not sure why but for some reason whenever something doesn't start my s-i-l always asks if I checked the oil. Sometimes the culprit doesn't even have oil. I have learned to just answer yes. I am guessing you didn't have much of a delay in getting it to pop off.

I will have to page through the thread as I sit here, sorry if I missed any questions.

Tomorrow morning it's supposed to be fairly cool. I did pick up some new hip boots so at least I will be dry.

Hope you all have an excellent night :thumbsup: Stay safe

WS

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17401 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:47 PM »
Good Evening, Gang

All told, today was not bad weatherwise, mid 60's, sun & clouds, lite breeze, looks like rain for the rest of the week  :P

O.G. - Just sore from the fall, or, is something maybe broken ?

W.S. - Pioneer type living conditions may be good for some people, not all of them (your wife, my wife)

Mrs. W.W. - COOKIES & PIES - OH MY, OH MY

I.F.F. - Did the snow blower finally start, or, was it done by hand ?

T.T. - This computer I am using is so far out of warranty, it might make it into the 'Smithsonian'

I.W-Mason - The A.C. job, she just has too much spare time on her hands now that she is retired, she knows what she wants-just spends too much time looking at items
     on different websites, 'oh can this be done, will it make it easier for you ?', she is so nice, he is bookwormish, appears to be all thumbs & uses a hammer for a screw-
     driver, the fact that they live in the 'Bronx' doesn't help any, when deliveries are made, I deal with the fallout,  they don't even drive, when they come down, it is by
     bus, I think from the port authority, either Greyhound or Trailways

Got some phone calls to make, more tomorrow

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Safe Travels-Good Eats & Drink-Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17402 on: Oct 28, 2019, 11:39 PM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a nice day today. My wife is home today so will take Mr Dickens for a walk. My wife dropped me off yesterday at bible study and took the boy to the lake for a walk. Will have to make the decision about the Cherokee this morning. Its a perfect example of you either love jeeps or you hate them. I think they are great. This will be my fourth. I would get a used wrangler but my back would never tolerate one. My wife hates them for the rough ride and this one has a lift on it so it rides rougher.

Captain Jim, It is bad when a customer has to much time on their hands.

Whopper Stopper, My wife wouldn’t like living without indoor plumbing and electricity either. I told her if we ever win the lottery we would have a moat around the house. She didn’t find that amusing. I hope you see more deer and your 8 point buck shows up.

IFF, How much snow are you supposed to be getting?

WallyWorld, I think my problem is I hold people to the same standards I have put on myself. To be honest, Not take advantage of someone, to treat someone the way you want to be treated. Sounds like your going to be busy on Wednesday baking treats.

Ice Wanderer, How did your wife’s appointments go? Did she get to her mothers safely?

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Be extra careful in the woods. Unfortunately there are hunters who don’t seem to pay attention. Tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17403 on: Oct 29, 2019, 02:23 AM »
Good Morning I-45, Morning Everyone,
  50* and cloudy skies this am, high of 58 today. Looking like some cooler weather coming in by the end of the week.

I-45...kind of sounds like you will get the Jeep! Best of luck with it, hope it serves you well.   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...fingers crossed there won’t be too many more surprises... ;D. Hope the rain won’t be an issue with any of the deliveries this week.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...good luck today, maybe the change in weather will get those bucks moving. Will definitely be more comfortable on stand with dry feet...hope the big one shows up today!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...that sucks about the snowblower not firing up, hope you took it easy with the shoveling. How much snow did you end up with?
  Wally...running some errands yesterday...thinking cookie dough ingredients? I can almost smell the pictures of cookies coming this week!!   ;D:clap:
  H2...congrats to you and the team on another good night on the lanes, awesome!  :clap:  Hope all went well for your wife at the Dr.’s...how was supper?
  Jeff...Happy Birthday to Carson, safe travels to your wife today!  :thumbsup:  No good news to share with the boys hunting trip...very slow. They saw a few flags waving goodbye while putting on a drive, but aside from that, nobody in the group saw much of anything.
  OG...hope that fall on the rocks didn’t do any damage, yikes! Thank You so much for the leads on those fish finders, very much appreciated Sir!   :thumbsup:  How was the bluegill bite?

No concrete today... :clap:   We’ll be stripping forms, getting drains set to elevation and forming up a sizable set of concrete steps for tomorrow...should be a pretty decent day.
  Seeing some overnight lows in the 20’s and 30’s in the extended forecast....getting closer!   :icefish:
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17404 on: Oct 29, 2019, 05:21 AM »

Good morning I-45, Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 48* and mostly cloudy this morning, it won't change much through the day. ::)
                            I-45..........If you like Jeeps then get it, you can always take the lift out of it. ???
                            Eddie........Sorry to read that the boys struck out, but I bet they had a good time in the hunting camp. :whistle:
                            Marv.........I hope that 6 pointer shows himself for you. :thumbsup: If I had the money and found a great place, I could live
                   off grid. But that doesn't mean you have to give up all amenities. ???
                            Capt.........When people have too much time on their hands, they try to make it that the working ones don't. :blink:
                            Bud..........Marv could be right most machines have an low oil no start sensor, it doesn't have to be that low. ???
                            Wally........How many different kinds of cookies are you baking. ???
                            Magic Mike came over yesterday morning to set up for today's roofing plan. I guess it's a go for this morning.
                            I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out in the sporting world.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17405 on: Oct 29, 2019, 05:36 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......hope you got the snow removal done w/o too many aching muscles  :flex: :blink:

WS.....x2 MrsWS on the shack, nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there  :nono: :woot: good luck today  ;)

Eddie.....sorry to hear the boys didn't have any luck  :(  think it's still a bit warm for the critters  ;)

IF45.....it would be a much better world if everyone lived by those standards, unfortunately that isn't always the case  :-\  hope the Jeep works out for you

IW.....good luck with the roofing today  :flex:  ;)2  not doing too many cookies, some chocolate chip, sugar, rice crispie treats and brownies  ;)  they also have donuts, candy and apples for the kids  :)

Went to help a friend get some winter prep things done yesterday, found these 2 little guys in the driveway

surprised no one stepped or drove on them  :o  moved them out of harms way into the grass  :)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17406 on: Oct 29, 2019, 06:09 AM »
Good Morning ER's 31 and the first blanket of snow here. Some places in wi are in twentys maybe colder. WW are those little snapping turtles. Found some more  chubbys  at 70% off and a little white kastmaster Tiger Glow 1/24 oz.. Now to find the snow brush and my gloves. My fall the other day did draw blood but not much; it did take a while to get back up from lying face forward pointing down. Getting old I guess. Have a good day all. Oh one last thing the salmo cranks are on sale at 2.99 now if anyone wants me to grab a few for you.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17407 on: Oct 29, 2019, 06:37 AM »
OG......yes they are, cute little buggers 😁

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17408 on: Oct 29, 2019, 07:47 AM »
Good Morning again, Got a couple of hours of sleep. My wife has plans to take Mr Dickens to the park today. Then off to Hobby Lobby to try and find stuff to fix her one of many Halloween hats. Still thinking about the Jeep. I’m like my dad. I have to analyze things before I make a decision.

WallyWorld, That was a great catch seeing those 2 baby snapping turtles. That’s good your not making a ton of cookies for the party.

Old Goat, Glad your ok from the fall. Could have been worse.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like you got a full day of supervising.

IFF, Hope you got the snowblower working.

Mason Eddie, How is Angelo doing? Sounds like you are going to have a good day at work. That’s to bad the boys didn’t see anything.

I hope everyone has a safe day and tight lines to those on the water. I hope people are safe in the woods. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17409 on: Oct 29, 2019, 08:17 AM »

Good morning again ER's,
                          It started drizzling about 6 am so roofing is off, probably not till the weekend. :cookoo: :%$#!:

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17410 on: Oct 29, 2019, 08:51 AM »
Good morning everyone!

I lost 3 post so this will be short.

My phone is have a conniption this morning. My wife was concerned being I hadn't checked in. I am standing in a field now and seem to have a signal. But at 18 degrees I should have grabbed my jacket.

I slept in as the wind is wrong for the ladder stand. I was thinking about a different stand but haven't been in it in 3 years so would rather climb it in the light.

Hope you all have a good day.

Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17411 on: Oct 29, 2019, 09:23 AM »
43* this morning. Went out and sat for 2 hours. Did see a couple red squirrels, things are looking up.
Wife's appt went well. Just a check up.
Eddie, the boys are seeing more than I am. Are they hunting the Northern Zone?
WW, cool picture of the turtles. Good luck with the baking, like you need it.
WS, you can keep that cold weather out there. I do know it will get here soon. It will help getting the deer moving. Be safe.

Packing up more stuff for the Salvation Army. Have to get the boat into the garage.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17412 on: Oct 29, 2019, 11:10 AM »
Good late Morning ER's

Got the problem with the snow blower fixed, see It had spark, and figured it had to be fuel, found the line for the primer bulb was cracked.  Made sure the float wasn't stuck, don't believe it has a low oil sensor.  Oil was fine.

so far cleared away about 10" with more on the way this evening.  What had collected on the boat cover was more like a foot.  And its still snowing as I type.  May be staying home tomorrow.

Sucks about the wrong wind Marv, what is here is coming out of the north, when I checked on the radar looked like it was covering the whole state.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17413 on: Oct 29, 2019, 12:04 PM »
Good day,cloudy with a light wind may see some rain later today and tomorrow. I see activity level is picking up here on I.S. when I checked unread posts since last visit found I have two pages of them.
Eddie may your son's see more the 'White Flags" on their next hunting trip. May all go well with the steps.
Old goat glad there appear to be no major injuries from your fall.If you get another open water walleye trip in may the fish be more cooperative.
Ice wanderer belated birthday greetings to Carson. May your wife have a safe trip to VT. hope your MIl's recovery continues to go well and she is getting around her home easier.
Hunts2long good job by you and your team at the bowling alley. Good to read your wife's check up showed no problems.
IFF good you found and fixed problem with the snow blower sounds like it will be getting a work out with your eather forecast.
Icefisher-45 best to you with the Jeep if you make the purchase. How easy will it be for you to get in and out of the vehicle since the body has been lifted.
Wallyworld I'm guessing snapping turtles breed and lay their eggs at different times of the year it seems late in the year to me for you to find baby turtles. While on a late April fishing trip with friends years back we found a baby snapping turtle. May you have no problems with the baking.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the info. on the "Shack" did not realize it was that "off-Grid" of a place. smart idea checking out a stand you have not used in a few years during daylight. May you get a shot today.
Capt.Jim did you get the printer problem resolved. Sounds like the property owner has lots of ideas in her head of what see would like done to the condo. Hope you are getting extra $$ for serving as gen. contractor and dealing with all the deliveries.

Have a safe and good Tuesday. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17414 on: Oct 29, 2019, 06:49 PM »
Had a heck of a time getting on IS, first at 5:00AM and again this afternoon, kept getting....Server not found ?

Guessers say it will continue to snow until approx 4:00 AM.  Good day to call out  :o ;D
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17415 on: Oct 29, 2019, 07:27 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Took Mr Dickens out for a walk. Made a offer on the Jeep so we’ll see what happens.

IFF, Hope you don’t get much more snow. To early for that.

Mr Clean, The Jeep is just a little taller then the truck was. The Cherokee isn’t that to high of a vehicle.

Hunts2long, Did you get your boat in the garage? Did you get to the Salvation Army? Hopefully you get out to the stand tomorrow.

Ice Wanderer, Thats to bad about the roofing being postponed.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you saw more deer today.

Hope everyone had a good day and has a good evening. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17416 on: Oct 29, 2019, 07:44 PM »
Good evening everyone!

45 thanks for the good wishes but unfortunately it was a zero afternoon.

Bud sounds like a good choice to hang it up for the day.

Tonight it's supposed to dip to 16 in the cranberry bog, it will be a cold sit in the morning.

My old stand seemed pretty solid. About every 3 years I put a new ratchet strap on it to make sure. I was counting them tonight and I have 6 straps holding it up lol
The stand has brought me a lot of deer but I haven't sat in it much since the ladder stand.

Time for me to call it a night.

Talk to you in the morning.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17417 on: Oct 29, 2019, 11:20 PM »
Got that right Marv, All Denver schools closed tomorrow.  Will find something to do.....Inside...Below 0 here.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17418 on: Oct 30, 2019, 02:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!
  Almost feel bad posting today’s weather conditions after reading what’s going on to the West of us...but, it’s a very mild 52* here this am, high of 63 forecasted for today.  :woot:   

Jeff...hope all goes well at Magic Mikes today!   :thumbsup:  I’m sure the boys enjoyed their time...especially at hunting camp, lol. 
  Wally...the treats sound terrific, I’m certain they will be well received and appreciated by all... :clap:
  I-45... hope the offer for the Jeep is accepted, best of luck!   :thumbsup:   Angelo is doing good, yesterday he got some time using a hawk and trowel resurfacing a concrete wall...he did well on his maiden voyage!   ;D
  Marv...hope the new (old) stand changes your luck this morning! That colder weather should help...best of luck Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2...yes, they were hunting the northern zone...back to work again now.
  Bud...wow, some crazy weather out there...glad you got the snowblower back on line!   :thumbsup:   Might be a good day to get some of your ice gear ready inside.

Short on time this morning, but will catch up to you all later today!  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17419 on: Oct 30, 2019, 05:24 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 54* and cloudy here on my hill. Showers might come in later. ::)
                          Eddie..........Angelo sounds like a natural, everything he attempts seems to be done well for a beginner :flex:. No roofing today I have PT
                in Albany around noon. :whistle:
                          Wally..........That's a good selection of cookies, I'm sure they will be appreciated. :clap: :thumbsup:
                          Marv...........That's to bad that yesterday was a zero, I'm confident the time you are putting in will reap good results. :flex:
                          Bud............That cracked line is an easy fix for a guy like you, I have found the the gas lines they use of some of the small engines
               can't stand up to the Ethonol in the gas. ???
                          I-45............I hope the offer on the jeep is accepted. :thumbsup: I'm glad you and Mr. Dickens got your walk in. :flex:
                          Not much going on today except as I said I have PT today, I can do leaves again this morning.
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday Hump Day either at work or out.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17420 on: Oct 30, 2019, 05:27 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......should be another nice day to be working outside  :clap:  glad to hear Angelo's a quick study  :thumbsup: 

WS....got a feeling today's your day sir   :flex: ;)2

IFF.....definitely sounds like a day to stay inside and watch the snow thru the window  :whistle:  go easy on the snow removal  :flex:

IW.....hope Mike and crew can get the roof on today, looks like a BIG change in weather coming  :-\

MrC.....I was surprised to see such little turtles this time of year also  :o   not sure when or how often they lay their eggs  :unsure:

CapJ.....hope the AC job's back on track  ;)

Such a beautiful day yesterday we put a little over 100 miles on the bike  :clap: :thumbsup:  probably the last ride for ths year as colder temps and some snow look to be sneaking in next week  :(

Today will be all about the baking  ;D

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Morning IW......see you beat me to it  :)   good luck with PT and your leaves  :flex:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17421 on: Oct 30, 2019, 06:22 AM »
53* and going into the 60's today.
IW, good luck with the PT. A lot of leaves came down the last few days.
Ice-45, good luck with the offer on the Jeep. I have had good luck with them over the years.
WS, you have 16* and today we will be hitting 60*+.  One of us has Global Warming.....lol. The cooler weather should get something moving. Good Luck.
WW, glad you were able to get in another ride. Have fun baking today.
Eddie, when you said "drive" I figured they were hunting up North. The underbrush had to be very thick, unless they were way North. It has gotten better where I have been hunting in the last few days.
Hunted yesterday morning. Nothing. Went back out in the PM. Saw 3 does, two of them "up close". Both of them came to within 15 feet of me. Right in front of me. Watched them feeding on yellow leaves that they were eating off the trees. I have had deer get close to me before, but to hang around for close to 30 minutes... There was no foot stomping, head bobbing, nothing. They only walked away when I moved my eyes to get a better look at the 3rd deer. I was sitting on the ground up against a big white pine.
No hunting this morning and will see how warm it get this afternoon.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17422 on: Oct 30, 2019, 08:51 AM »
Good morning some fog earlier in the upper fifties currently today's high to be sixty five rain coming this afternoon and going into Thursday .
IFF sounds like a good day to catch up on any inside house projects. Unless it is close to start of big game firearms hunting season the store will not see many customers in a snow storm.
Icefisher-45 may your offer on the Jeep be accepted. Good to hear that even with the body being lifted the vehicle is not that high off of the ground.
Whopper Stopper glad your older stand is still usable dress for the weather and may you see some bucks today.
Eddie, Angelo is sure getting to learn and do many different types of masonry  work at your job site .
Ice Wanderer have a safe trip to and from Albany and another good PT session.
Wallyworld may all go well with the baking today. I will have to do some research on snapping turtles and their breeding/egg laying.
Hunts2long those two does must be used to human scent/scents and activity it has been a while since I've seen any deer feeding here on my complex's grounds. Some of those deer were not spooked by everything that goes on here daily. May a buck come close next time you are out hunting.

Have a good "Hump" day. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17423 on: Oct 30, 2019, 12:08 PM »
Good afternoon everyone!

I will try this one more time.

Today's highlight and lowlight happened at almost the same time.

About 8:30 I spotted a bear, it looked bigger that the one from the other day. It was about 80 yards so I didn't try for any pictures.

It messed around with a stump for about 40 minutes. Finally it turned around and headed back into the wind.

About 10 minutes later a doe, fawn, and a decent buck came up the trail towards me. The wind was right so I knew I was good. About 30 yards from me the doe caught scent of the bear.

She threw a gasket and went completely bug Wacko taking the other two with her. I am not saying that I would have shot the buck but I sure would have taken a picture.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Stay safe.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17424 on: Oct 30, 2019, 02:44 PM »
  Woke with a tender back, that had me a bit worried, took some Aleve, finally got it to calm down, cleared the last of the snow, Don't think the manager wanted to hear I was not coming in.  Leaves them without a clerk for the closing shift.  A trip to get some groceries and believe its going to be nap time and more Aleve for me.

I removed the nortons and activated Windows Defender and see my "Add Image to post" is back  Back to roller coaster weather, so will be awhile for any local ice to form.

picture is of some early perch from last year  ;D bigger one was a 14"

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17425 on: Oct 30, 2019, 03:39 PM »
Bud hope the back feels better tomorrow. Lay off the vacuuming and washing dishes, neither one is good for the lumbar ;D

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17426 on: Oct 30, 2019, 05:36 PM »
Marv, heck with feeling better tomorrow, would rather feel better starting tonight.
no deer to drag ?
Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17427 on: Oct 30, 2019, 07:58 PM »
Good Evening, Good Evening

Temps. were fine, mid 60's, cloudy, foggy, misty drizzle rain all day

W.S. - Bears & Deer, That got the adrenaline flowing for a bit, didn't it?

I.F.F. - It's moving the snow that did it

H2L - That was always a good starter for sighting, back in the day, I would lay on the ground back to a fallen log, had them 5-6 ft. away, almost touch them

45 - Good Luck with the Jeep

Clean - Have it on the calendar to get the printer problem fixed Nov. 7-8, A.C. bathroom reglazing to be done tub and tiles, I won't be there for the smell, two days off

Mrs. W.W. - A.C. is kind of back on track, two mattresses & box spring to be delivered Friday, then on Nov. 7-8, no work, reglazing work in the bathroom to be done,
     stinks like rotten meat, I'll pass, she got wind knocked out of the sails today, got measured for plantation shutters and some kind of window treatment, got told that
     install would not be till after Turkey Day, just into December, I was told the whole tone of the conversation changed after that statement, oh boy, oh boy, I am purposely
     leaving the kitchen area till last, so she can see the work that has to be done on the backsplash, it was a piece of formica laminate glued onto the wall with h.d.
     construction adhesive, busting rocks @ Levenworth with a sledge is easier than trying to get this stuff off the walls, messy to say the least, that is what she wants,
     so she shall have it, at a cost thou, it's a good thing I like what I'm doing for a job, it's NEVER boring

I.W. - How is the shoulder doing with the P.T. sessions ?

Time for 2 fingers, shower, snack, bed

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drink-Safe Travels-Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17428 on: Oct 30, 2019, 08:14 PM »
Good evening everyone.

Long sit with nothing spotted. A little frustrated to say the least. I can't ever remember it being this slow.

My wife said 2 people called for tree work, the one said he needs it right away. I may buzz home tomorrow and see what the problem is.

I also have a bunch of leaves to suck before the snow comes. Of course there is also the snow blower to mount and a shed door to put in. Did I just say all that lol

Good night everyone.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17429 on: Oct 30, 2019, 08:35 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, it was a nice day. We took Mr Dickens to the park and my wife bought him a Halloween costume. He was a sloth and she bought a stuffed sloth which she put on Mr Dickens. The Jeep is here the woman accepted my offer. This is my fourth Jeep. 2 wranglers and a Liberty and now a Cherokee.

Whopper Stopper, You always seem to stay busy.

Captain Jim, Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

IFF, I hope your back feels better. Is the Aleve helping?

Hunts2long, The does must be use to human smell. At my parents house there were a couple of bucks that would hang out by the manure pile and the paddocks. They got along with the horses. Hope you get out tomorrow.

WallyWorld, Did you get lots of baking done?  That’s good you got out on the bike for a ride.

Ice Wanderer, I hope pt went well.

Mason Eddie, sounds like Angelo is a quick learner. It’s nice to see people like you take time to teach someone.

I hope everyone had a great day and everyone has a good evening. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.