Author Topic: using someonelses gift  (Read 950 times)

peple of the perch

using someonelses gift
« on: Dec 12, 2004, 07:14 PM »
how many of u baught a gift for someone and ended up using it or eating it mor than them.brothers b-day today and i ended up eating his gift because he didnt eat it fast enough.

P.S. thats not really his gift still at the store and couldent go their so i baught him some candy to stall him

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: using someonelses gift
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2004, 08:36 PM »
One time my dad bought me a fish pole for my Bday. He took it fishing first thing in the morning to "see if it worked". Couple weeks later he closed it in the trunk of our station wagon. Thanks Dad. I dont remember if I ever did catch any fish with it.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2004, 10:46 PM »
:clap: :clap: :clap: Great Response Windburned !!!!
I'm still rollin'
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2004, 12:34 AM »
My wife doesn't fish much at all.  But she really really needs a new Aquaview.  So I plan on buying it for her for either Xmas or her birthday.  I intend to use it to make sure that it is working properly. ;D  I don't think that I'll be hungry enough to eat it though...
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2004, 04:42 AM »
My wife doesn't fish much at all.  But she really really needs a new Aquaview.  So I plan on buying it for her for either Xmas or her birthday.  I intend to use it to make sure that it is working properly. ;D  I don't think that I'll be hungry enough to eat it though...

Too Funny  :roflmao: I thought I was the only one that did that. Every christmas I ask her,"So, what do you want for Christmas this year? Some new tools, a new boat, new fishing rods, or maybe a new shotgun?"  :roflmao:

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline JerryofWNY

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get involved with your local club!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2004, 07:58 AM »
My son ALWAYS buys me something HE needs for my birthday. He is gracious enough to let me use it when I fish with him, however.
"Earth................. ...................... ... it's a dangerous place to live."      
        Chainsaw

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.