Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 1348 times)

Offline The Rocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I Had To Reach Way Down Inside
Merry Christmas!
« on: Dec 10, 2004, 10:39 PM »
Hey Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Please have a very safe and happy Holiday season! Enjoy yourselfs, Be careful driving on the roads, There are all kinds of people out there doing weird things. And have a good time! and enjoy yourselfs! And hold the one's you love very close to your heart! And have fun Christmas morning opening presants! And Happy New Year!

Love Rocket>

oakorchardfishking

Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2004, 10:44 PM »
thats one hot mama... dear santa. i dont want anything for christmas. i just want YOU to sit on MY lap....lol :whistle:

Offline The Rocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2004, 01:03 PM »
lol!! There are a lot of great people on this site, and I wish them all a great Holidays!!

Like, Grumpymoe, Big Walleye, Reelinrolly, Germ, Trapperdirk, Icefishingbear, Raleigh, Camo Fish, Slipbob, Jigwiggler,
Trophy Hunter, Monophil, Thriller, Reubenpa, Oz, Mackdaddy21, Jaymethefisher, Fozsey, Pot-Belly-Pike,
Jamiehughes, oakorchardfishking, Terrygonefishing, Whitts-End, Billditrite, Busman, Windburnd, Vancouver Canuck,
and the rest. You are all outstanding folks! I would fish with anyone of you any day!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2004, 01:53 PM »
Rocket,

Anyone that likes Teri Clark can't be all bad.  ;) And you are correct, there are a lot of great members here with an endless supply of information they are willing to share. Just don't go asking Slipbob where his honeyhole is? LOL Merry Christmas.

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

huck

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2004, 02:28 PM »
Ho,Ho,Ho,MEEEEEERRRRY Christmas! :clap:

hali-man

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2004, 02:32 PM »
Bahh Humbug!

I guess Teri Clark's ok if you're a teen still having wet dreams...
Women in cowboy hats give me nightmares!

>:D

Offline big walleye

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats life on the Hardwater!!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2004, 02:55 PM »
Merry Christmas to you to Rocket. have a safe one buddy. Hali-man it's the cowboys that should worry you ::) ::) ::)

After all of that then it is time to go to
Enjoy life now!!!! Get on the Hardwater before it melts away!!!

Offline bigfish57

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • love them square tails!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 11, 2004, 02:56 PM »
Hehe you need a cold shower man.....maybe with terri  ;)
Anthony

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 11, 2004, 03:48 PM »
Season's greetings to all as well.  Thanks for the kind words Rocket...as a relative newbie here, I'm surprised people would want to fish with me - I want to fish with others to learn more (and in Scuba's case eventually outfish the master).

We're flying to Edmonton for Christmas...I am hoping to hook up with a friend to get out on the ice one day while out there.  I guess we'll see.

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

grumpymoe

« Reply #9 on: Dec 11, 2004, 04:27 PM »
The Rocket on skates....more properly attired...                                                                                                                                                                                                             Merry Christmas Rocket....Grump

Offline reelmaster

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 11, 2004, 05:16 PM »
Merry Christmas to every one. Also have a great new years too
O5 can only be better as my fishing skills are coming together
YOu can only get skunked so many times before you have to shower, Peeeeuuuuw

Offline The Rocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 11, 2004, 05:39 PM »
The Rocket on skates....more properly attired...(Image removed from quote.)                                                                                                       (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)                                                                                                      Merry Christmas Rocket....Grump

Lol... Good one Grump!!! Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays!!
I also think that some of you are gonna loose sleep on Christmas Eve after I posted that pic of Terri Clark sliding down the Chimmney :thumbsup: I can see Big Walleye now, A glass of milk and a plate of fried walleye waiting for "Santa Clark" all night :clap:

Offline Thriller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Dec 11, 2004, 07:49 PM »
Don't you mean an empty plate where the fried walleye used to be?  :D

Derek

God grant me the Serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch,
the Courage not to fib about it,
and the Wisdom to know that no one would believe me anyway.

Offline The Rocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Dec 15, 2004, 09:44 PM »
Well, It is truly looking like Christmas. Went over to my good frinds the Brammers for dinner,
The tree was perfect. House was an all out festive place. My uncle was in from out of town.
I almost have all of my lights up. Still tryin. I've been recieving Christmas cards daily.
A flock of Canadian geese over the house every morning.
It is beautiful. I am really going to enjoy the Holiday Season this year more than most.
I wish all of you the very best Christmas!!! I wish you all could have seen the past two weeks in farm country Colorado.
I'm working on the ice rink. The weather went south in a hurry 10 days ago. But maybe it i'll change.
Happy Holidays all, and I am most gratful that our good frind Usmc Steve made it home for the Holidays!!

Rocket

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.