Ohio > Ice Fishing Ohio

Erie ice

<< < (7/8) > >>

saltsburgIce:
Thanks for the report.

wood man:
Goin up tomorrow..Will post on wed...greg

hookitNcookit:
Any recommendations on a decent ice guide? I been looking but not alot of options, I like the airboat guy but thats a bit on the expensive side and i think hes all booked up. Im 4 hrs away and never been, jigged plenty of pounds after ice out but never on the ice, basically just need transport and shelter Anyone want a tag along id pay for that too! Thanks in advance for any suggestions

wood man:
call 419-285-7181 they can give you info on a guide...I was lucky enough to get back yesterday..winds were bad...I fished sun-tues..The ice is in good shape,12-14" everywhere  I drilled..the water was clear but the bite was off..I cought a few but not lots..I had to work for them..Im not sure what this weather will do to the ice..Flying back I saw lots of open water and I think shore fishin may be over before it gets started...The ice off the island I think will be around for a couple more weeks.. Most guys are fishin over by green and a few here and there. Till next week    greg

wood man:
Headed back up on sat..The ice is still holdin on the west side..A few huts still out by rattle..Lost some ice,now about 8-12" 12" in close to the island...This may be it for me this year..Im hopeing to fish 3-4 days...Im not sure about water clarity..I hear there was a shad kill. I hope for the best...I will post when i get back..greg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version