Ohio > Ice Fishing Ohio

Erie ice

<< < (3/8) > >>

mdrobny:

--- Quote from: saltsburgIce on Jan 20, 2022, 06:28 PM ---Hey Mike. Good to see you back here... hopefully we get a season this year finally.
Ive been looking at the CIC webcam and I haven't seen anyone out.

--- End quote ---

Thanks buddy!
It has been awhile. Been chomping at the bit to get out there again. Hoping it stays accessible if it does happen. Might drive up tomorrow and have a look.  I haven’t seen anything on the cams either and the silence is killing me hahaha

wood man:
Muggs,yea off the west side ramp...Then a short walk if ya don"t have wheel"s...The walk is fine,It"s gettin back up the ramp i hate...With this weather i won"t have to worry about it...

muggs1979:
Nice, I've gone out off that ramp many times. We have a trip planned for Sturgeon Bay at the end of February, but I'm hoping I can find the time to get out on Erie at least once. Good luck out there!

wood man:
Headed back up this AM..Will post on fri when i get back..Im told guy's are going almost all the way to rattle..Should be a great week...see ya  greg

saltsburgIce:
Good luck Greg. Be safe. I think I am going to wait one more week before I try at Kelley's. Also Mike, I see walkers on the Catawba CIC webcam today for the first time <a href ="https://www.shoresandislands.com/webcams/">here</a>.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version