Author Topic: Marcum Recon 5  (Read 486 times)

Offline Advantage Angle-R

• IceShanty Rookie
Marcum Recon 5
« on: Dec 06, 2018, 09:55 AM »
Question for you all... I have a marcum recon 5 usually fish 20 FOW or less and I hate dicking around with camera panner.  anyone ever use a 20ft telescoping pole and hook the camera up to that?  Any pictures or input where to get one I appreciate

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Marcum Recon 5
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2018, 09:57 AM »
swimming pool supply store

Offline Whytie

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2018, 11:37 AM »
golf ball retriever.

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07, 2018, 11:11 AM »
Question for you all... I have a marcum recon 5 usually fish 20 FOW or less and I hate dicking around with camera panner.  anyone ever use a 20ft telescoping pole and hook the camera up to that?  Any pictures or input where to get one I appreciate

Since you have this unit how do you like it? I am so close to pulling the trigger on a camera and the Marcum Recon 5 (or 5+) is what I am looking at. I hear that ALL cameras are terrible in the daytime. If you shield the sun with your body or hands is it viewable in the daytime? My intention for a camera is to look for structure and weed lines while actually jigging with my flasher and I like the idea of this unit being on the small side. If you had another opportunity, would you get a different camera system? I fish 5-50 feet of water both murky and clear. Finding "Fishy" areas is the main intention for a camera for me.
Just add water.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.