Author Topic: Agua Vu at GM  (Read 1461 times)

Offline jlc_hunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Spam America's New fad diet
Agua Vu at GM
« on: Nov 23, 2005, 07:25 AM »
Before I spent my hard earned $ on an aqua vu I figured I'd go and check one out at the store in thier minnow tank to see how it worked...Sad mistake on my part I was dissapointed in how poor the picture quality was and unless someone else has something good to say about them I am pretty convinced someone else is just getting rich!!!! Especially at $300.00
I use the 80/20 rule you need 80% of the tackle to catch 20% of the fish

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Re: Agua Vu at GM
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2005, 10:43 AM »
Really....I was in the Toronto Bass Pro Shop last season and they have the Aqua Vu hooked up and running in their tank. it looked great. thats what made my think.."man I gotta get one of those".

Offline pan fish nut

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Agua Vu at GM
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2005, 02:43 PM »
Before I spent my hard earned $ on an aqua vu I figured I'd go and check one out at the store in thier minnow tank to see how it worked...Sad mistake on my part I was dissapointed in how poor the picture quality was and unless someone else has something good to say about them I am pretty convinced someone else is just getting rich!!!! Especially at $300.00

I have one and its great as long as you use it in clear water. Which is usualy not a problem in most lakes under ice. I found that when I use the lights on it attracts fish right up to the camera. My 7yr old daughter catches alot more fish using it than not. The only time I get to use it is when shes not with me. I take it in the boat with me to keep the kids entertained when fishing gets slow. They now have a ditigal recording denice that plugs into the side.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.