Author Topic: From one extreme to another  (Read 6260 times)

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
Re: From one extreme to another
« Reply #30 on: Nov 21, 2005, 10:56 AM »
Well actualy here is where we were paving at that day. On I-465 and the Ramp to I-65 North to Chicago. Proably be paving on I-69 next spring though. Aww you guys need to just come by us when we are a paving and give us a honk and a bird. LOL   I love my job

well i have honked and gave you the bird kid dont you remember? lol just kidding

i just came back on for the season guys and wanted to say hey. hope you all had a great summer now lets think ice! have a skim of ice on the ponds up north here hope it stays cold for an early season of hard water. poked a hole off a dock the other day to get some flathead bait,that felt good.

tc all see ya soon on the ice

tim
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline ChapstickCharlie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #31 on: Nov 21, 2005, 05:37 PM »
Do any of you Mid Indiana / Indianapolis fisherman ever slide into the Slippery Noodle down there? Curious.
An honest mans' pillow is his peace of mind.

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: Nov 21, 2005, 07:23 PM »
Hey Charlie! Are you talking about the bar by the RCA Dome in Indy? Me and a buddy went to the Colts Jacksonville game this year and went there. Super cool!!!!! I
would recommend it to everyone!! Also if you go there you might see some famous
faces!! (hint! Hint!) If you been there you know who I am talking about. If not you will just have to see for yourself.
Later Greg
Fish on!

Offline asphalt_kid

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Live life hard........ICE FISH
« Reply #33 on: Nov 21, 2005, 09:13 PM »
Jimmy is it where I seen them Slabs you guys caught in the spring? Have rod will travel.
I'll holler at ya

River Scum you had me going there for a minute. I love itwhen people come by and give us the birds, I just usually Blow them a kiss and tell em Have a nice day. That usually gets thier blood a boiling then.

LOL

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.