Author Topic: smartphone app?  (Read 424 times)

Offline kylerprochaska

• Team IceShanty Regular
smartphone app?
« on: Oct 20, 2012, 09:20 PM »
just wondering if there is one, or if one is in the process?  sucks getting on my iphone browser to look at this page

Offline Keptafew

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: smartphone app?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2012, 06:58 AM »
I totally agree..... It would be fantastic to have of course I would never get any work done if that was the case
A man should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2012, 07:58 AM »
just wondering if there is one, or if one is in the process?  sucks getting on my iphone browser to look at this page

This is from the owner of Iceshanty:

Try the links below. It's somewhat limited in functions. Browsing the site should be smoother, faster, easier for small hand held devices.
Simply click the cell phone icon on the top of the page from your hand held device to load a mobile version of the board.
To have a icon on your device, save the link below as a bookmark in your phones web browser, then create an icon for it.

Iceshanty Mobile    Smart Phones 

If it's not working with your phone type try the wap2 link. Wap mode is for very old phones that don't support XHTML-MP, and isn't supported by most modern phones. The "imode" mode is supported by most phones that support wap2. Hopefully one will suffice.
Wap2
Wap
Imode

-Scott
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline IceMan97

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2012, 08:17 AM »
Hey guysgood morning, what I did was bookmarked the page on my browser and then went back into the bookmarks held down on that book mark a window Pope's up and said delete and a couple other things it also said createshort cut on home page. This is what I have done now I have a shortcut on my homepage. I got tired of always having to go the long way through my browser. It seems to work good this way. I hope this helps. Its not an app but the next closest thing.
Koby H.
Where's the Ice?

Offline Keptafew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2012, 10:44 AM »
Much appreciated adk, this is much easier to navigate.... my boss is going to HATE it!!!
A man should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.