The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Gangsta Perch 2 -- Bynum's Revenge!  (Read 2225 times)

Bullelk34

Re: Gangsta Perch 2 -- Bynum's Revenge!
« Reply #30 on: Dec 28, 2012, 11:09 PM »
I think I need to take you hunting with me next year, might be fun to have a camera man!

BTW- looking at your shack, I think I fished near you during the filming of Gangsta Perch 1. Remember seeing a few guys about 100 yards east from you? Dang it was chilly....

Offline yoteslayer31

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Dec 28, 2012, 11:27 PM »
I think I need to take you hunting with me next year, might be fun to have a camera man!

BTW- looking at your shack, I think I fished near you during the filming of Gangsta Perch 1. Remember seeing a few guys about 100 yards east from you? Dang it was chilly....

Anytime!  I am much better and enjoy filming more than finding that mysterious creature some call elk...  It was chilly.  I think during Gangsta 1 it was about 5 degrees.  During Gangsta 2 I think it was about -6 when I turned off the truck!
v/r
Bill

Bullelk34

« Reply #32 on: Dec 29, 2012, 10:59 AM »
Exactly- it was 5 above with a light breeze that just sucked the heat right out of you. I had the blue Dodge.

There was a swath of 1/2" ice just out from where we ended up, you could poke the auger right through it. Luckily we caught that guy on the wheeler and told him, could have been a really bad deal.

Can't wait for "Gangsta 3"!!!!

Offline fishinwithbrittanies

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Dec 29, 2012, 11:03 AM »
Awesome!  Great video
Its better to have hooked and lost than to have never hooked at all - J.B.

*WARNING*  This man fishes with dogs off leash

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #34 on: Dec 29, 2012, 12:59 PM »
great video! looks like a fun day!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline yoteslayer31

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Dec 29, 2012, 10:28 PM »
Exactly- it was 5 above with a light breeze that just sucked the heat right out of you. I had the blue Dodge.

There was a swath of 1/2" ice just out from where we ended up, you could poke the auger right through it. Luckily we caught that guy on the wheeler and told him, could have been a really bad deal.

Can't wait for "Gangsta 3"!!!!

Working it right now... Gangsta Perch 3 - Through The Ice
v/r
Bill

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.