Author Topic: EASY BITE BOBBERS  (Read 5421 times)

Offline abishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: EASY BITE BOBBERS
« Reply #30 on: Dec 31, 2008, 07:52 PM »
you should take your own advice and close the post, if he wanted deadsticking advice that may have been the topic but that isnt the subject..... i see more posts of criticism about members or peoples impressions of how it looks on paper on this thread than opinions of people who actually has used this! the op was looking for peoples opinions who USED the product, not their opinion of how the thing looks. I have not used it and am also curious on its worthyness. I am interested in people who have used it and their opinion, good bad or indifferent. For those who are line watchers, great, good for you.....Some of us arent, and arent interested, that isnt part of the topic. So lets hear the people who have used the Easy Bite....so the rest of us looking can make a informed decision.
I SAY DITTO AMEN,AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Offline High Tide

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Dec 31, 2008, 08:04 PM »
you should take your own advice and close the post, if he wanted deadsticking advice that may have been the topic but that isnt the subject..... i see more posts of criticism about members or peoples impressions of how it looks on paper on this thread than opinions of people who actually has used this! the op was looking for peoples opinions who USED the product, not their opinion of how the thing looks. I have not used it and am also curious on its worthyness. I am interested in people who have used it and their opinion, good bad or indifferent. For those who are line watchers, great, good for you.....Some of us arent, and arent interested, that isnt part of the topic. So lets hear the people who have used the Easy Bite....so the rest of us looking can make a informed decision.

Your right... thanks for pointing that out... I was probably not speaking of the same thing your talking about above.  I'll work on organizing my posts for the future.
I wish I was good at ice fishing!

Offline A- bomb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE ORIGINAL...ORIGINAL! Go drop A Bomb on 'em
« Reply #32 on: Dec 31, 2008, 08:59 PM »
junk....end of topic!!
Lack of planning on your part in NO way constitutes an EMERGENCY on mine

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 31, 2008, 09:16 PM »
Some fishing gear is intended to catch the fisherman rather than the fish themselves.

It makes me wonder if somebody was playing with their Lionel model train set and got the idea from the miniature railroad crossing arm.

Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.