Author Topic: here they are....  (Read 3091 times)

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
here they are....
« on: Dec 17, 2005, 07:30 PM »
the most recent outing.....

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: here they are....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2005, 04:34 AM »
THATS BETTER................ ...........LOL

Offline jigginstick

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jig Jig Jig
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2005, 06:35 AM »
Man Rico you forgot to take that lens reducer off on your blue gill shot LOL.

Offline fire831

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2005, 09:27 AM »
Way to go baby rico. Way to show the ol man how it's done. ;D ;D

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2005, 05:21 PM »
yes, junior took me to school...hey 66 i threw that middle one in there for you...been slow here fellas, but i am managing to eke out a mess or two...by the way jigginstick...that 'gill is actual size...baby rico didnt put on the rest of the pix...i will get more later......

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2005, 01:41 AM »
Always appreciate the Purdue stuff.  By the way, wasn't it a Chargers team led by a PURDUE BOILERMAKER quarterback that ended the Colt's undefeated season, oh I love it.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2005, 06:49 PM »
give it up my friend...dont make me crack this whip!!!!!!!!

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 19, 2005, 06:51 PM »
Rico, sometimes the truth hurts, but in the end you must accept it.  Another great Purdue quarterback in the NFL, the same great Purdue quarterback who outplayed the highly over rated Tennessee quarterback.

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 2005, 06:58 PM »
eat S**T...but chew slowly!!!!!!!!!

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 20, 2005, 12:41 AM »
In case you didn't know, I was referring to the Peyton Manning guy who plays for the Colts.  The same guy who left Tennessee the very year before they won their National Championship, the guy who couldn't get it done, the guy who has never won a championship at any level he has played, I think he is number 18, I just don't get why so many people, especially grown adults would wear an 18 jersey, I would be ashamed to wear such a number.  It seems as though someone turned that horseshoe upside down and let all the luck fall out.  The day Peyton is no longer a Colt is the day I wish the Colts good luck.

Offline jimmy701

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Dec 20, 2005, 11:23 AM »
In case you didn't know, I was referring to the Peyton Manning guy who plays for the Colts.  The same guy who left Tennessee the very year before they won their National Championship, the guy who couldn't get it done, the guy who has never won a championship at any level he has played, I think he is number 18, I just don't get why so many people, especially grown adults would wear an 18 jersey, I would be ashamed to wear such a number.  It seems as though someone turned that horseshoe upside down and let all the luck fall out.  The day Peyton is no longer a Colt is the day I wish the Colts good luck.
I want to know which game they have won where they got lucky and won.They have clearly beaten everyone they played so far until the chargers got lucky when we had an off day.I dont see Mr.Brees with a thirteen and 1 record.

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Dec 20, 2005, 01:11 PM »
Regular season records don't mean anything as long as you make it to the playoffs.  In a way I was kind of hoping the Colts would finish the regular season undefeated, then lose their first playoff game. 

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Dec 20, 2005, 04:59 PM »
geez...i was kinda hoping the eagles would lay an egg this year...i am so sorry, i guess they did...congrats there "66" you have made me the biggest anti-eagle fan on the planet.  could care less before but on account of YOU i despise everything related to philly...the next time i see an adult with a eagle jacket on...i am gonna rip it right off of them, throw it on the ground, and then whizz on it!!!!!!!!  i see so many of them around...the hell i do, there is only one guy that i know that takes pride in a loser organization that is 500+ miles from his home and you know who you are!!!!  just let it go, before i have to sit you down and give you a sports history lesson.  drew brees never won a big game, hell kyle orton got benched after leading his team to nine wins...didnt he have the big fumble last year in the wisconsin game?  what a choke artist...peyton manning is a great qb...so was his father, but you dont remember him, do ya?  greatness isnt always measured by rings...but by how they played the game.  Marino, Tarkington, Fouts, Kelley, Anderson...how many ncaa championships do these guys have?  but make no mistake about it, they were great nfl qb's and guys i really enjoyed watching over the years...go eagles!!!!!!!

Offline ole green moe

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Offical Member of Fisherman Against Penguins
« Reply #13 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:12 PM »
Well put Rico, this anti-Peyton mantra is beginning to get a little old. Why pimp on a guy that is a genuinely good guy. There are enough T.O.'s out there that deserve to have people pimping on them. Just Ole Green Moe's opinion.
Northern Indiana---Where men are men, and Penguins run scared!!!!

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:25 PM »
Well put Rico, this anti-Peyton mantra is beginning to get a little old. Why pimp on a guy that is a genuinely good guy. There are enough T.O.'s out there that deserve to have people pimping on them. Just Ole Green Moe's opinion.
Thank You Moe...better watch ole "66" there...in two years he will start "pimping" on Brady Quinn and tell you how he didnt win the "big game" against USC. ;)

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Dec 21, 2005, 02:08 AM »
Rico, Orton did choke with his fumble in the Wisconsin game, however, he isn't hyped up and the media isn't on his balls each day.  I have always said Manning is good, but he isn't great, hell he doesn't even have a 2/1   td/int ratio for his career.

How can you say Drew Brees never won a big game, back up a few days, didn't he help end that winning streak of those Colt's.  What about when we beat Michigan and Ohio State on the quest for the Rose Bowl, and what about beating K State in the Alamo Bowl, at the time KState was #4 in the country, with a chance at playing for NC before they lost their conference championship game.  Bree's  may not have won the Rose Bowl, but he at least made it to a major bowl game, now what did Peyton do at Tennessee other than set records, that can and will be broken some day. 

Rico, the eagles jacket was retired, I broke out a nice vintage Purdue jacket this year to wear on the ice.  I will let you have the eagles jacket so you can whizz on it at your leisure when you feel the need to.  Just let me know.

Offline crappie_catcher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Dec 21, 2005, 09:28 AM »
THATS BETTER................ ...........LOL
Summit has been handing out alot of those little guys, me and by buddy probably caught 20 of them last saturday

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.