Author Topic: Crooked/Noble  (Read 1198 times)

Offline PlasticFish

• IceShanty Rookie
Crooked/Noble
« on: Dec 12, 2005, 10:27 AM »
Fished it with the young'un Sat and Sun. Had a lot of fun caught a few ok fish meet some fine folks saw the usual suspects Ice was 3-5" near the ramp.  I don't think anyone went more than about 50 yds out and stayed to the south the north edge (deeper?) was at least sloppy and probably significantly thinner.  What can you say
Cisco cisco cisco :-\

Offline YR bender

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Crooked/Noble
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2005, 01:13 PM »
Plasicfish, you ever fish Cree Lake channels?

Offline PlasticFish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2005, 08:05 AM »
Nope,  love to fish but just started to ice fish 'bout 3yrs ago.  I've pretty much been on horseshoe,tri-county, durham (love that place), and added crooked this year to the stomp'in ground.   BTW  I heard yeasterday was a strike out on crooked.  Plannin on checking someplace new this weekend. any suggestions.

Offline YR bender

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2005, 08:50 AM »
Plastic, I heard they are catching some nice gills on Adams Lake. Last time I was up there, we caught them in less than 6 feet on the edge of the boat ramp near some weeds. We used ice flies tipped with spikes. YR

Offline FishDaddy09

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2005, 10:09 AM »
It's been a few years since i fished Little crooked but I know at the right time the fishing there can be great. You might also try Big, Loon, Goose, Bear, and High Lake, High can be really hot at first ice.
There is nothing in the world I'd rather do than ice fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.