Author Topic: Boot Comparison: Baffin Wolf Boots vs. Cabella's Inferno 2000 Pac Boot  (Read 10163 times)

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I can't explain it, but muck boots are very warm for the weight and thickness, plus have the added bonus of being waterproof. I walk a lot, so the weight is a big deal for me. I have used the Muck peak essential the last 2 years, hunting and fishing, and have never been cold. They are mucks, but lace up like hunting boots. Your socks will be damp with sweat after a day, so swap pairs daily.

:tipup:

Offline silverado23

• IceShanty Rookie
I like my Baffin wolf boots.  They feel lightweight on the feet and comfortable to walk in on ice/snow etc.
Feet stay warm and never seem cold or overheated or damp.

If your in the Iowa City area,  Pauls discount had a few pairs remaining of these for around $80 a pair in the black/gold(Orange) color.  They also had a few pairs of the Baffin Tundra also.

Offline Chadx

• IceShanty Rookie
I've had the cabelas infernos for a year now and love them, but I got the BOA lace version. Fast and easy to get off and on. I swap into and out of them after arriving at and leaving the ice. I first switched to bootswith the BOA system for my snowmobile boots several years ago. I've since also switched to BOA in my fly fishing wading boots, these ice fishing boots, and my day to day winter boots (cabelas boa snowrunner boot). So fast in and out which i really appreciate when you add in cold hands and snow, ice or water on laces.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.