Author Topic: FX1000i issue  (Read 1035 times)

Offline sparky13

• IceShanty Rookie
FX1000i issue
« on: Feb 07, 2019, 07:08 PM »
Anyone else had an issue with their fx1000i not coming down for enough in the front?  It is literally 4 inches off the floor(bar under the door).  I thought maybe the replacement wind break hinges would fix this issue, but it did not.  Also, why are the replacement hinges slotted and what direction does the slot go?  Came with no instructions, and 6 screws.  Not sure where the 2 extra screws go

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: FX1000i issue
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2019, 10:42 PM »
you should call eagle claw for sure.

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2019, 08:28 AM »
There is a whole thread in general discussion about tons of issues with the fx100i. Which color bars do you have silver or black? I had 1 of each and sent them back. My front had so much extra material it hung down and blocked alot of the fishable area. They made me wind bars to try and hold the slop up out of the front but they were just a bad bandaid. I also ended up with those hindges and had no clue how they were supposed to be used???  Apparently they are scrapping the whole black bar version and going back to the old style but after all the bad design issues, run around, and then blatant lack of responses I wouldn't be buying another Eagleclaw.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2019, 09:25 AM »
 It is a mess  :%$#!::whistle:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.