Author Topic: Helix 7 gps g2 ice..where to buy  (Read 1084 times)

Offline PerchPounderMT

• Team IceShanty Addict
Helix 7 gps g2 ice..where to buy
« on: Jan 22, 2018, 11:01 AM »
Who has these in stock?After over-nighting my lx6 to the service center and 3 weeks of being ignored by Marcums warranty people Im making the move to Hummingbird.Looks like everyone advertising on line has them on back order,trying to find one ASAP.Any info appreciated.
Dont ask

Offline Scout 24

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Helix 7 gps g2 ice..where to buy
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2018, 04:45 PM »
I've been trying to buy a couple of them over the last 6 weeks, nobody has them. Most recent delivery dates I've seen were Feb 9th to Feb 22nd, but these were pushed back from mid January. I called Hummingbird and they couldn't even give me an approximate date. Cabela's may have a few but they were charging full retail while some online retailers were getting $100 off retail, I can wait.

Offline WineWomenWalleye

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2018, 06:37 PM »
Bought mine through Hodges Marine, been dealing with these guys for a couple of years, never had an issue.  You might get lucky and find one there.

https://www.hodgesmarine.com/Humminbird-Helix-7-Chirp-Di-Gps-G2n-Combo-p/hum410330-1.htm
Old Fisherman Never Die, We Just Smell That Way.

Offline hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2018, 01:46 PM »
I went the route of getting just  Helix 7 G2 sonar/gps unit. Will add the XI9-1521 transducer when I can find one.

Mounting on plastic tool box I got from Home Depot for 5.00. Have a Dakota Lithium battery for power. Once all done have under 550. Will sell the included transom mount transducer to help defray more of the cost.
Echomap 94  Chirp with panoptix ps-22.
G.E.F.M

Offline silverado23

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2018, 01:56 PM »
I've been trying to buy a couple of them over the last 6 weeks, nobody has them. Most recent delivery dates I've seen were Feb 9th to Feb 22nd, but these were pushed back from mid January. I called Hummingbird and they couldn't even give me an approximate date. Cabela's may have a few but they were charging full retail while some online retailers were getting $100 off retail, I can wait.

If you really want the XI9-1521 transducer or other products. You might be best to find a good price and go ahead and order it.   I placed my order early season, I had to wait 4 weeks to get it as everyone had it backordered, but places seem to be getting stock and filling orders already placed. So even if you wait a couple of weeks to order, places will probably have it backordered filling those that already have ordered first.

Offline silverado23

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 05, 2018, 02:42 PM »

You may need to place your order and wait it out.  I ordered mine early in the season not knowing they were backordered.  I got mine about a month after I placed my order.  I'd still be waiting if I waited for the items to be in stock.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.