Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 231368 times)

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4650 on: Apr 09, 2024, 05:21 AM »
Morning all, 52° and clear here.

Haven't really kept up with the thread, but I figured I'd throw up a couple eclipse pics. It was only 95% here, so not super impressive. It peaked while I was driving home from work, so I just stopped and snapped a few pics. It was like standing outside on a cloudy day for about 5 minutes, except with the sun shining.

We're really rolling into spring here, it was 79° yesterday afternoon. The wind has been pretty consistently bad the last few weeks, though. The rivers are all blown out and half flooded from the boatload of rain we've picked up the past couple weeks, but we have done a little bank fishing on some ponds the past couple weeks. It's not really my cup of tea, but little man loves catching bluegills.

Hope you all are well through the spring, and have a good open water season. I'm looking forward to it. I just picked up a new (well, new to me) Jeep last week, so I'll be able to boat a lot of places again that I couldn't last year. My car had gotten pretty tired, so it couldn't pull the boat up real steep ramps anymore. That had limited where I could launch a lot, since most of the ramps around here are basically like backing off a cliff.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4651 on: Apr 09, 2024, 06:05 AM »
35* and a few clouds.

zcm, good to see you back, we may see 70* here today.

WW, good luck, going to be a nice day.

Eddie, 8-pin no tap. If you leave 8 pins or less it counts as a strike. "Good" bowlers who hit the pocket do very well. My partner and I finished in 5th place. Pretty good game last night, glad U-Conn won!

The wife and I turned the "adirondack" chairs around, made a turkey sandwich and watched the eclipse. Just after the sun went dark the clouds started to roll it. Lindsay and Amber went up north to watch it. Pretty cool.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l

WS, your family is in our thoughts!!!!
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4652 on: Apr 09, 2024, 06:17 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's  40* and partly, partly here on my hill. ::)
                        zcm...........Nice to see you back. :clap: Any fishing is better than none. :whistle: I'm glad you got a vehicle that can get in and out of the ramps. :flex:
                        Wally.........I was supposed to be in the 98% range but it didn't seem it it to me. :blink: Schroon Lake was the closest place to see totality. :whistle:
                        H2l............Like Eddie, I'm not familiar with 8 Pin. :unsure:
                        Marv..........Unfortun ately people with draw from family and friends for no reason. :( I remember you telling us about him and how you met Jo.
                        Eddie.........Please stay out of the garden. :roflmao:
                        I was outside during the Eclipse and it was an eerie experience the way the sky looked, it reminded me of a movie when there was catastrophic event.
              Where the world ended except for a handful of people.
                        Still a little snow left here but it should be gone in the next couple of days.
                        I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4653 on: Apr 09, 2024, 07:31 AM »
The eclipse is neat no matter how much is covered, the total cover was Erie when it happened here, just real quite and the crickets started chirping, might have said that earlier but cannot remember. We had what they said was about 65 percent and everyone was looking for weilding helmets or glasses and I still had 2 sets from 2017 on my desk so coworkers could see it. Got a couple pictures of the event.

As always Marv in the prayers for the loss and healing, like WW said remember the good let the bad slip away. Bud hopefully everyone is doing good with the loss in your family as well.

Well better get gathered up and head into work and see what awaits me for the day. Have a fantastic day everyone hopefully the fish are biting and the birds are singing away giving to a relaxing day.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4654 on: Apr 09, 2024, 10:21 AM »
Good morning, a little late for me to roll out of bed, been raining since 5:00 to the tune of an inch an hour.  Didn’t take Jake and the cat long to decide they wanted back in the house. 

Watched the championship game, it turned out as I expected it would.

No plans on being outside or taking the boat out until maybe Saturday if even then.

Take care all
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4655 on: Apr 09, 2024, 08:36 PM »
Good evening, A late Spring like day with high temperature of 76 degrees and sunshine. Rain forecast to arrive tomorrow afternoon and be here through Friday part of system making it's way across the country and causing problems in places. Flooding expected for the east coast from Mid- Atlantic area up to Maine.
Some excitement for me this weekend was going to met my sister for brunch on Sunday around 9 AM she called me to cancel my BIL was not acting normal sister thought he was dehydrated and need to visit hospital. They did go to local hospital arrived there around 10:30 my sister stayed until 6 PM at which time my BIL was waiting for an available room test they had done showed he had pneumonia. He has a kidney issue and does home treatment daily for it  the ER staff was not familiar with this treatment so he did not preform it on Sunday. Doctor who he sees for kidney issue visited him at hospital on Monday not happy that my BIL did not do the daily treatment. I assume it was performed on Monday or a similar type treatment.  He was discharged this afternoon turns out he has pneumonia so on medications hopefully he recovers quickly.

Whopper Stopper condolences to Jo,Jen and you on their father/your FIL's passing will be thinking of you on Friday.
IFF condolences on your niece's passing .
Zcm82 welcome back thank you for the photos of eclipse. Good to read that you have done some open water bank fishing.
Fish/hunt4ever thanks also for your photos of the eclipse. may your wife see better sales at the next expo.
Wallyworld hope you had a good day at the lake.
Ice Wanderer assume you lost some snow cover today. Nice that you could watch the eclipse from your yard. this event helped the local economy with people coming to visit open area and watch the eclipse.
Hunts2long congratulations to your partner and you for having a good showing at the high-lows season ending event. Thank you for explaining 8 pin no tap like Eddie i was not familiar with that bowling game.
Eddie may you have had a fun time viewing the eclipse with family. I have yet to check and see if the budget vote has taken place and results of voting. hopefully keeping your snowblower ready for service until may will be like keeping an Umbrella close by and you not see any snow until start of next Winter.

Sounds like the men's-women's (div.1) basketball championship games were both exciting contests.  keep safe ,stay healthy. may everyone expecting rain or more Winter type weather get through it problem free. Hopefully soon all of us will see an extended period of sunny weather with high temps in the mid seventies.  Drifter may you see a normal Spring for the North West Territory and any remaining wildfires not flair up as snow melts and Spring comes to your region of the world.
     Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4656 on: Apr 10, 2024, 05:05 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      It's 43* and partly cloudy, it rained overnight .2" of rain. ::)
                      Fish...........No matter how much or little of the Eclipse you see, it's still an amazing event. :clap:
                      Bud...........You got the storm that we're going to get, hopefully you can get the boat out. :unsure:
                      Steve.........It was a nice Spring day here yesterday, a high of 67* :thumbsup:. it looks like rain everyday till Saturday. :whistle: You know the ol'e
              saying, "April showers" :blink:
                      Eddie ........Stay out of the garden. :roflmao:
                      Yesterday I took advantage of the weather and cleaned up a tree that came down in a storm a couple weeks ago. I felt good to be out in the fresh air.
                      I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4657 on: Apr 10, 2024, 05:41 AM »
40* and a few clouds, looks like we had some rain overnight.

The 8-pin no tap makes is easier on this ole guy. You end up not having too throw so many balls, IF you are lucky. If you break for 7 or less you still have to shoot for your spare.

IW, I have a lot of outside clean-up to get too. May have my nephew do it, I have a Marlin Model 39a .22 that he has had his eye on for years. It has a Leopold 4 power scope on it. I bought in new back in the mid 60's.

I believe the wife had a better night, I slept better.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4658 on: Apr 10, 2024, 06:01 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....prayers for your B-I-L's speedy recovery   :(

IW....glad you were able to get some outside work done  :flex:

H2L.....good to hear MrsH2 is sleeping better  :thumbsup:

IFF.....all the wind/rain sure is frustrating when you want to fish  :%$#!:

FH4.....nice eclipse pics, thanks for sharing  :clap:

Z.....congrats on the new wheels  :thumbsup:

Avoided the skunk yesterday but not by much  ::)

only bite all day and it came as we were setting up. The water is so clear at 20+ feet of water you can still see bottom  :o

My son and family are coming later for the night. They are heading south for vacation and dropping the grand dog off to stay with us  :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4659 on: Apr 10, 2024, 06:41 AM »
Thanks all. It's a 2005, but it has WAY less miles on it than my 2011 Chevy, and is just in much better overall condition. It needs a few little repairs; nothing major, and it was cheap. I have parts in the mail to get a couple things taken care of this weekend.

I've been in need of a new vehicle a while, but the prices on new stuff are absolutely eye watering  :cookoo:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4660 on: Apr 10, 2024, 07:57 AM »
Good morning ER’s. ZCM, eye watering prices you say  ???  Well I just got a call back from the Cummins generator shop, I would have to leave it there rather than an appointment and they would check it out/troubleshoot, I ask what their hourly  rate is.   $250 an hour 😱😱😱

I should do some mowing before I will need to hook up the brush hog attachment to the tractor. But for now just too wet and rain expected to kick in yet this morning

Enjoy your day, stay safe
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4661 on: Apr 10, 2024, 08:12 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  Cloudy and 51* here this am, rain coming, high of 58.  Had an absolutely beautiful day here yesterday, sunshine and 72* for a high. Might be able to make one more snowball with the snow left here…if I hurry.   ;D

Z…nice to see you posting, thanks for sharing the pictures!  :thumbsup:  The Jeep looks like it’s in nice shape, hope the repairs go smoothly and she performs well for you!
  Wally…thanks for sharing picture and congratulations to Team WW scoring a nice Brown and avoiding the skunk yesterday, well done!!  :clap: :flex: 
Enjoy the family time today and the grand dog time coming up!  :thumbsup:  PS…I saw rain coming our way so I spent some time in the garden yesterday…hopefully we’ll avoid a Nor’Easter.
  H2…thanks for explaining the 8 pin game, sounds like fun! Sounds like the meds are working well for both you and your wife, excellent!  Good luck with the .22 trade off.  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff…I tried to stay away from the garden, but I couldn’t resist cooling off a beer with a small pile of snow….that was a first for me in 70* weather, lol.  :roflmao: 
  Steve…best wishes sent for your B-I-L, hope he recovers quickly!   :thumbsup:  Weather guessers mentioned it hit 77* in Albany yesterday tying a record. Appears the joking about the eclipse passing before the Budget still hasn’t helped the Lawmakers in Albany open their eyes yet…there might be a sale on PORK today?   ;D
  Bud…hope things start drying out for you soon to get the boat out!  :thumbsup:  Are you doing a vegetable garden this year?
  FH4…thanks for sharing the awesome pictures of the eclipse, beautiful job!  :clap:  Believe they said my area of NY was in the 96% range but it clouded up terribly before the 3:26pm peak time and we really couldn’t see it very well which was a letdown but it was a cool experience regardless.
  Marv…keeping you all close in thoughts and prayers….🙏

Well….the eclipse came and went, the State Budget still hasn’t passed yet and I messed around in the garden again yesterday. If the temperatures stay above freezing today at least I’ll know I passed the jinx test…. ;D
  We had a fun day Monday with the eclipse. I sent out an Email to my kids around noon with a picture of 8 chicken thighs smoking on my outdoor fireplace with a pint can of Miller Lite waiting. I dubbed it the “ 1st Annual Total Eclipse Barbecue & Beer Festival “  It was just going to be my wife and I, two cans of beer that were stashed in the refrigerator, potato salad, and our two dogs looking for anything we cared to share.  ;D
  Next thing you know the phone starts pinging and two daughters and a Daugter In Law were going to be on their way with grandchildren, had kinda of a potluck menu!  It was beautiful out, mid 60’s and partly cloudy before lots of clouds moved in. It never did get really dark here, more like an early morning or late afternoon before dark. It did get quiet though and the Peepers started singing for awhile until the brightness returned.
  Then me and a couple of my grandchildren started tossing snowballs with the last patches of snow remaining, lol.
  Cawfee’s still hot ….
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4662 on: Apr 11, 2024, 04:53 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 44* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                        zcm............Nice looking vehicle, I hope it performs for you. :thumbsup:
                        Wally..........Nice fish, thanks for sharing. :flex:
                        Eddie..........Steve Caporizzo said there could be a chance of some wet snow. :cookoo: Glad you had a good time with the grandkids. :thumbsup:
                        Bud............That's just outrageous the labor cost. :%$#!:
                        Steve..........Best wishes to your B I L for a speedy recovery. :clap:
                        Snow here is melting fast with the warm temperatures, now we need some drying weather.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4663 on: Apr 11, 2024, 05:29 AM »
48* and cloudy.

WW, nice fish!!

I see one of the marina's has their docks in already. Most years the ice hasn't gone by this time. I hear people complaining about the launch not being opened yet but they will keep it closed until just before walleye season opens.

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4664 on: Apr 11, 2024, 07:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Light rain falling and 48*, high of 58 here today.

H2…the ice didn’t last long this season that’s for sure. Hoping for a good old fashioned NY winter again for 2024-25 like back in the old days with fishable ice right into April.  :tipup:  How’s the sugar shack doing, still boiling?
  Jeff…I saw Cappy’s weather report last evening also, lol. Wintry mix possible…will stay out of the garden again!!  :roflmao: 
  Wally….my hunting and fishing partner was up to Oswego fishing the river and harbor area yesterday. Hit one nice Brown and tangled with a few Steelhead.

Heard they stocked the streams a day or two ago. Going to give them a try shortly and see if I can connect with a couple.  Cawfee’s still hot…

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4665 on: Apr 11, 2024, 12:38 PM »
Well another day at work and beautiful weather while I work and they are calling for it to be windy this weekend, so we will see if I can sneak out Sunday for a bit after the birthday party for the boy, he turned 10 yesterday and we had lunch and dinner with him while he got to take a buddy out to the park that has the skate park so they could ride their scooters around and play.  Looks like we have nice warm weather up to Tuesday next week around the 70 mark and then 30's and snow for the middle of the week and looking like 50's for the garden expo for the wife the following Saturday.  So the April roller coaster weather continues.  Have  a good one everyone.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4666 on: Apr 11, 2024, 04:57 PM »

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4667 on: Apr 11, 2024, 05:26 PM »
WS…..great video as always, thanks!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4668 on: Apr 11, 2024, 09:06 PM »
 Good evening, 60 with rain falling . I got to my first Boy's high school lacrosse game of this Spring between Cornwall and Newburgh a 6 goals to 3 win for Cornwall. Thank you for the well wishes for my BIL . Another fire in city of Newburgh has left 24 residents homeless occurred on Monday night involved two adjacent buildings . The cause of fire is under investigation.  I see O.J. Simpson lost his fight with prostate cancer Wednesday night passing at the age of 76 .
Ice Wander smart thinking to take advantage of a nice day to get the downed tree cleaned up on your property. may you not see any snow from this storm system. The past couple of nice days have leaves starting to appear on some tress and magnolia tress in bloom.
Hunts2long may your nephew agree to the tree clean up deal.
Wallyworld congratulations on catching the trout. A safe and good vacation wished for your son and his family. have fun dog sitting.
Zcm-82 may the new to you Jeep serve you well for many years.
Eddie may you have a caught a few trout today. All the recent wet weather will at least have ground soft when you do start to plant your garden for this year.
Fish/hunt4ever belated Birthday wishes sent for your son. May you have a chance to take the boat out this weekend.

Severe weather around the united states causing problems prayers said for all dealing with weather related problems. best to all fishing.
   Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4669 on: Apr 12, 2024, 05:38 AM »
54* and rain. I see the lake has come up about 5/6 inches. It is now about a foot from going over the spillway.

WS, thanks for another good production. See you are getting some Spring snow.

Not much planned for today. The wife has a late afternoon doctors appt. in Albany.

Saw my nephew yesterday, he has finished with Sugar Bush for the year. He ended up making a little over 70 gallons but had to boil 5000 to get that. The "sugar" content of the sap was very low this year around here.

Have a good day and be well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4670 on: Apr 12, 2024, 05:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Mild 59* start with steady rain falling here this am, winds are expected to increase throughout the day 20-30mph.

Marv…thank you for sharing the video, great stuff!!  :clap:    Thoughts and prayers are with everyone today.  🙏

H2…thanks for the update from the Sugar Bush!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…glad you were able to take in a lacrosse game, nice!  :clap:  Hope your B-I-L continues to do well with his recovery.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…Happy be-lated 10th Birthday to your son!!  :bow:   :clap:  Agree, the Spring weather is all over the place, lol.

I got out and tried two trout streams yesterday for a little while. Both were running high, fast and muddy but fishable. I don’t know if I’m losing my touch or what but I couldn’t buy a bite again, lol. Going to be several days before the streams settle down and I get out again. Conditions will be perfect for catching some night crawlers, good time to stock up on some.
  Cawfee’s on and there’s some cinnamon buns under the dome….. ;D

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4671 on: Apr 12, 2024, 06:01 AM »
 Morning all,

H2L......fingers crossed for a good report from the doc  ;)

WS......keeping you and the family close in thought today  :(

IW.....see there's a chance of snow tonight  >:(

Eddie.....hope you had some luck on the stream  :flex:  better luck next time  :whistle:

MrC.....continued prayers for your b-i-l  :) my grandson won his first lacross game the other day  :clap:

IFF.....the weather this spring has been horrible for boats  :%$#!:

FH4....happy belated birthday to your son  :thumbsup:

The grand dog wasn't too happy when his Mom & Dad drove off w/o him but once the car was out of sight all was good again  ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4672 on: Apr 12, 2024, 06:31 AM »

Good morning Everyone,
                     It's 55* and raining here on my hill. .35" of rain fell since midnight. ::)
                     Wally..........Ok who's been in their garden. :roflmao: I hope the granddog has settled down and is more comfortable with you. :whistle:
                     Marv...........Thanks for sharing the video.  :clap: I was surprised to see horns on the deer in March. :blink:
                     H2l.............The lake might be over the spillway after this rain. :unsure: How much does your nephew sell his syrup for? ???
                     Eddie..........I bet it felt good to get out on the stream banks even tho you you weren't able to coax anything to bite. :whistle:
                     Fish............Happy belated Birthday to your son. :thumbsup:
                     Steve..........I hope the field was on astro turf so they didn't tear up the grass? ???
                     Well most of the snow is gone from my yard, just a few piles. It should be all gone by tomorrow but now we need some dry weather. I saw some
            Forsythia has bloomed in Thurman Station, it's a little early for that around here.
                     I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4673 on: Apr 12, 2024, 09:12 AM »
Well had a good evening at a homeschool pot luck, the wife smoked some cream cheese and then had her BBQ sauce to put on it, plus some brought some pulled beef to add it to as well so good meals all around.  Well covering for the co-worker today as his parents came to town.  Looks like an unsettled weekend but hopefully I can find some time to get out and try and catch some walleye for the oil. Wife had a hard day as her sister went into the ICU earlier this week and she got MERSA, she fell down hit her head on Saturday night and started puking when she came to. Husband did not take her to the hospital and when my MIL took her blood pressure it was way low Sunday around lunch, so off to the hospital they went.  She had her back fused and got an infection in it and no one caught it until she went back in that day and they seen it in the blood work, so into surgery she went and they scrapped out the infection and said now we see why your leg was hurting.  All fun and really worried and pissed my wife off with everything going on.  Well better get back to work again, Eddie hope the trout are more eager next outing to feel that tug on the line. WW hopefully the weather settles down so you can get the boat out as well as IFF, hopefully get updates from both of you for some fishing reports.  Dave hopefully the weather up north is stable and you get to the cabin to get more fishing in.  Hopefully everyone has a good time and get out fishing and do not have to many weather related issues to get out and enjoy some time outside.  I think we all are getting some cabin fever and want to get out.  Have a good one everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4674 on: Apr 12, 2024, 03:29 PM »
Yup more not boat weather  :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :%$#!:
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4675 on: Apr 12, 2024, 06:25 PM »
Good evening, everyone :bow:

Thanks again for the thoughts and comments. Today went well, however I think the girls are glad it's behind them.

The turkeys were in rare form yesterday. Not sure who started it or exactly what it was all about, will say it was fun to watch.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4676 on: Apr 13, 2024, 05:38 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      It's 35* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                      Marv...........Thanks for sharing the video. :thumbsup: Looks like they were just play Tag..Lol. :roflmao: At least you have some sunny weather. :whistle:
                      Fish............Smoked Cream Cheese, that's a new one on me. :clap: Sounds like a good meal. :clap:
                      Bud............It's only April, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get out.  :flex:
                      Today is going to be a little drier but not dry enough. My rain gage said I had 2.3" of rain yesterday.
                      I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4677 on: Apr 13, 2024, 05:41 AM »
39* and cloudy.

WS, good to hear that everyone is doing well. Looks like the turkeys weren't too bother by you filming them.

IW, I think he said he is getting $55 a gallon this year. Most he bottles in quarts and half gallons as it sells better plus I think he may make a little more. He does put up some gallons. He also has a restaurant that he supplies for and those are in gallons.

The trip to St. Peter's went good. She has to have some surgery done next month. Ran into one heck of a rain storm just as we were getting back on the thruway.

I see the lake is about 1/2 a foot from going over the spillway this morning.

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4678 on: Apr 13, 2024, 07:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Damp, windy and 40* on the Hill this am, more showers expected today, maybe even a wintry mix, high of 48.

H2…glad you had safe travels to and from St. Pete’s.  :thumbsup:  There were some pretty intense rains hitting around the area yesterday. Seeing quite a bit of rain in the extended forecast….
  Jeff…the streams must be raging up your way with all that rain with the recent snow melt!!  :woot:  The ground is so saturated right now it’s just puddling everywhere. The robins like it… ;D.
  Marv…thank you for sharing the video, those turkeys sure were having a good time!!  :clap: 
  FH4…wow, so sorry to read that about your S-I-L, best wishes thoughts and prayers with her for a speedy recovery. x2 on Jeff’s reply, smoked cream cheese sounds real interesting!!  :thumbsup: 

Not much on the planner yet. Seems like a good day for a crockpot meal…thinking chicken and dumplings would fit in nicely with the raw weather.  Cawfee’s still on….

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4679 on: Apr 13, 2024, 08:22 AM »
Morning all,

WS....those sure are some "wound up" critters  :roflmao:

FH4.....prayers your s-i-l has a speedy, complete recovery  :(

H2L....glad the appointment went well  :thumbsup: the rain is ridiculous  >:(

IW.....it sure isn't any drier today here  ::)

Eddie.....feels like we're almost back to winter weather today, mixed precip and winds  :%$#!: the chicken and dumplings should be a hit  ;)

Another day of indoor "stuff"  :-\  the rains just won't quit  :wacko: poor Cooper hates getting wet/muddy feet and having to be dried off every time he goes out  :pinch:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.