Author Topic: vintage lowrance flasher  (Read 1051 times)

Offline slabhappy56

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Work is for people who don't FISH.
vintage lowrance flasher
« on: Dec 27, 2013, 06:54 AM »
Hello Everyone,Hope you all had a great Christmas...I own a mid to late 80s Lowrance system 2000 mod # 2330 flasher in great shape and am i need of a transducer for it..If anyone across this Great Ice Fishing Nation knows where I may find one please let me know. I really want to get this up and running as it measures in 1 foot increments and would be good for the shallow waters i fish. Its a 192 khz 20 degree cone angle and is also a tri beam unit and goes from 0-30..0-120...0-330 ft. I don't need the tri beam function as I will never be fishing at 330ft !!!lol.It would be nice to have the original but would settle for one that would work with out splicing the wires together for the correct connector to work, although this may be the only option open to me. The Hunt Goes on..Been lookin for a while....Slabhappy56.
Having been away from ice fishing for a number of years, I now have the time to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes. I have enjoyed reading the posts from long time members and to read how you all help one another with no animosity between you.I am looking forward to chatting with you all...slabhappy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: vintage lowrance flasher
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2017, 03:35 PM »
I have a brochure that has lot's of info on all the system 2000 series of flasher any ? send a pm

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2017, 04:01 PM »
I have a brochure that has lot's of info on all the system 2000 series of flasher any ? send a pm

He may of gotten rid of it in the last 4 years ::)
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2017, 04:06 PM »
he got it going found a different thread

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2017, 03:44 PM »
He hasn't been on since Thanksgiving 2015. He's probably dead.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.