Author Topic: Ice Tourney..... Team Ontario  (Read 4428 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Ice Tourney..... Team Ontario
« on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:17 AM »
Ok Guys/Gals.....Im listening to alot of Trash talk coming from  BC and Manitoba....This year is for Team Ontario...lets see what we can do, run a few categories....

I would be interested to know if past season how many medals we took home...We need to work as many categories as possible.

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Ice Tourny..... Team Ontario
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:55 AM »
Is there a link to a past thread??
Andrew

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2005, 01:19 PM »
I would be interesed to know if past season how many medals we took home
....er....check the leader board from 2005 tourney....er....can't see any link to Ontario.......... :-[ :-[ :-[...Grump

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2005, 02:23 PM »
I don't think we have even ever entered a fish because most years that would have meant B.C. and Manitoba would have to do without any prizes and they get pouty if they lose . ;D

TD

grumpymoe

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2005, 03:21 PM »
Come on everyone......just kidding enough to get your competitive juices flowing... ;D ;D....we need great representation from everyone here....Trapper....its your turn to crank it up a notch.....Icejunky.... .lets get it on.....GeRm....Minnow. ...WhisperWoman....Tro utslayer....Slop....Ni agaraNick......the list could go on and on....now lets see some entries and winners this year from Ontario.....and some kind of friendly wager...like the losing moderators have to wear the winners shorts for a day....something like that.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:...not suggesting that would be the wager....could you imagine TGF's....you never know what slipped down there.....an old Ling....etc....Grump

Offline Tambo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 26, 2005, 04:59 PM »
Ok What's the scoop? I'm new to IS.....I fish a lot in Ontario, there's some sort of tourney?
tambo

grumpymoe

« Reply #6 on: Nov 26, 2005, 05:28 PM »
Ok What's the scoop? I'm new to IS.....I fish a lot in Ontario, there's some sort of tourney?
tambo
...our 4th annual online tourney....sign up is same as last year....the month of december.....the hardcore hardwater guys and gals wont miss this....if you want...check the bottom of the site boards for the 2004 and 2005 tourney posts and results....dont miss this one....Grump.... :tipup:

Offline Tambo

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice Tourney..... Team Ontario
« Reply #7 on: Nov 26, 2005, 07:10 PM »
Ok Grump....I'm gonna check it out.............Thanks
Tambo

trapperdirk

« Reply #8 on: Nov 26, 2005, 07:43 PM »
and some kind of friendly wager...like the losing moderators have to wear the winners shorts for a day....something like that.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:...not suggesting that would be the wager....could you imagine TGF's....you never know what slipped down there.....an old Ling....etc....Grump

Holy geronimo Grump . The clan here would likely try and  lose on purpose just to see me wearing your pink undies and Terry's skid marked ones . :-\ ;D I truly hope folks can come up with a better friendly wager than that because wearing both yours and Terry's gauchies even for a chuckle does not sound very comfortable to me . ;D

TD

grumpymoe

« Reply #9 on: Nov 26, 2005, 08:22 PM »
Well......we could keep this wager in the closet so to speak.....we wouldn't want the Ontario clan to lose on purpose would we???....so lets take this to pm......my pink undies and TGF's skidders for St. Patricks Day.....sound good Trapper???.Grump

Offline Road Toad

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #10 on: Nov 26, 2005, 09:45 PM »
OK Trapper, lets GET R DONE. I'm back again and ready to rock. Just put the float rod away got the hut all ready to go, it's time to shine!

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #11 on: Nov 27, 2005, 03:26 AM »
Holy geronimo Grump . The clan here would likely try and  lose on purpose just to see me wearing your pink undies and Terry's skid marked ones . :-\ ;D I truly hope folks can come up with a better friendly wager than that because wearing both yours and Terry's gauchies even for a chuckle does not sound very comfortable to me . ;D

TD

Ahh come on Trapper, I'd wear your skivies for a day ;D. I'm sure yours must have some castor remnants on or something wild and wholly :wacko:

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Nov 27, 2005, 05:05 AM »
 :sick:.....Oh man :roflmao: you guys are too much! Some really impressive catches in last years event. GO TEAM ONTARIO!!!

trapperdirk

« Reply #13 on: Nov 27, 2005, 06:29 AM »
Well I think it would take the combined effort of all of Canada just get Germ on the board with an entry of lets make it easier of say a 30 inch ling .  ;D Ok lets make this interesting .Losing mods will put the winning provinces flag in their sig here and MFF till ice hits next season and post one thing fishing related that will be of unique interest to that particular province say once a month .Members involved will also be asked to do this . ;D

TD

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #14 on: Nov 27, 2005, 03:50 PM »
That sounds good to me...Grump?
So like posting a fishing related topic would be like the one you just posted on the BC board about the world record rainbow (40 plus lbs) coming from Ontario?

PS: I don't think Germ would be able to hold the Camera straight to get the picture if he caught a 30 inch ling, why heck he'd be shaking if he caught a ling that didn't have a yolk sac :woot: :woot: :wacko:

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
« Reply #15 on: Nov 28, 2005, 03:37 PM »
If the tournament is still going on around late march/ April, Tip-Up will be my only competition  ;D

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #16 on: Nov 28, 2005, 05:01 PM »
I love how everyone is running to catch up to BC ;D :roflmao:  Bring it on boys!!

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

grumpymoe

« Reply #17 on: Nov 28, 2005, 06:08 PM »
That sounds good to me...Grump?
So like posting a fishing related topic would be like the one you just posted on the BC board about the world record rainbow (40 plus lbs) coming from Ontario?

PS: I don't think Germ would be able to hold the Camera straight to get the picture if he caught a 30 inch ling, why heck he'd be shaking if he caught a ling that didn't have a yolk sac :woot: :woot: :wacko:
.....geez....sounds okay I guess....I still like the headshave and the other stuff...but it will do....Grump :P

Offline minnow

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ahh memories !!!!
« Reply #18 on: Nov 29, 2005, 08:50 PM »
This sounds like fun.
I am up for the competition!!

I entered my Pike that i caught up at Germs last year. More for fun rather than it's size. It was a 30.... pushing 31 inch monster.  ;D ;)

I won a cool ice shanty hat in the weekly draw!! I was pretty thrilled!!

Minnow

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #19 on: Nov 30, 2005, 06:24 AM »
I love how everyone is running to catch up to BC ;D :roflmao:  Bring it on boys!!
Well PGKris, i don't know about that! With the temps, well above zero, i'd say we're limping right now :roflmao:........ :flex:

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Dec 03, 2005, 06:10 PM »
Where can I expect to see the post on the 2006 derby??
Andrew

grumpymoe

« Reply #21 on: Dec 03, 2005, 06:35 PM »
Where can I expect to see the post on the 2006 derby??

...could be any minute....or day...or two....right at the top of the board..Grump  :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.