Author Topic: Slow day @ Cooks Bay  (Read 2565 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
Slow day @ Cooks Bay
« on: Mar 12, 2005, 08:41 AM »
A friend and I made our first trip to Simcoe yesterday,(Thanx for the Advice Germ, we stopped in and loaded up at DC Marina). We brought my portable hut along but once we got up, we  decided that since we did not know the lake, we were going to rent a hut. The Guys at DC Marina were very helpful gave us a Card for one place and directions to another. So needless to say we got a hut. now fish were another story

We were on the ice from 10 until 3 and walked away empty handed. We had a few slight hits here and there but nothing really. After the first few hours we headed out of the hut to see if we could spot any action. There were a few guys fishing around us and none seemed to be having much luck. Its days like that, I wish I had a Vex and camera (next season for sure). But as the story goes thats why its called fishing and not catching!

On the Way home we thought we would cheat and hit a trout farm so the wives would not harass us about our eventfull day. No such luck the 2 in our area closed up just minutes be for our arrival. The fishing gods were officially against us.

I see Iceshanty as a form of Support group,...Hi my name is icejunky and im a fishaholic....thanx for listening

[/img]
[/img]

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Re: Slow day @ Cooks Bay
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2005, 09:48 AM »
What were you fishing for? Should have talked to me before heading out a bit more i could have done some Quick FIshing for ya before you came and found some spots :> Maybe next time:> TIght lines!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2005, 07:23 AM »
Thanx Germ, I might just take you up on that

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2005, 05:11 PM »
WOuldnt be the first time iv'e prefished for someone lol
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.