Author Topic: lookin for a bone...  (Read 1422 times)

Offline browning13

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Can't get enough of the hardwater
lookin for a bone...
« on: Nov 28, 2008, 03:33 PM »
I've been back in GR for the past week chomping at the bit to go ice fishing. I almost made it out today on a small lake down here but the ice was making a little too much noise when I was spudding around. So whose found the ice? I'm thinking Teal, Goose, Harlow, Independence, Angeline, Deer etc. anything within 45min of Marquette. I'm coming back sunday night and I'm hoping to make it out monday if exams allow or tuesday for sure.

Offline carsell2

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: lookin for a bone...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2008, 08:18 PM »
Sorry, but Teal and Deer are definitly no goes as of this AM
have what you want, but want what you have

Offline srobocop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2008, 01:43 PM »
just went out this morning, 3 hits with the spud to get through the ice seemed standard today, but it felt solid. The ponds were consistent with 3 hits and harlow was too, but on harlow i found spots where it would go thru in 2 hits. I would honestly fish either right now tho, but not alone, and definitely have the spikes ready. the ice for the most part was 3-4 inches on both bodies of water but only 1.5 - 2 inches of solid black ice with bubble ice on top of that. if you want to go out Tuesday i'm open between 12-4.
-Sro
"I ain't from Michigan, I'm from the U.P."

Offline referee

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2008, 05:03 PM »
Teal skimmed over Sat. night. 8)

Offline browning13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2008, 06:57 PM »
just went out this morning, 3 hits with the spud to get through the ice seemed standard today, but it felt solid. The ponds were consistent with 3 hits and harlow was too, but on harlow i found spots where it would go thru in 2 hits. I would honestly fish either right now tho, but not alone, and definitely have the spikes ready. the ice for the most part was 3-4 inches on both bodies of water but only 1.5 - 2 inches of solid black ice with bubble ice on top of that. if you want to go out Tuesday i'm open between 12-4.
yea im done with class at 12 on tuesday so thatd work out. is there any way you can fish 1-5 tomorrow?

Offline srobocop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2008, 07:23 PM »
Can't do it, have 2 classes i have to go to. What is your schedule like Wednesday morning? i'll def do tuesday tho.
-Sro
"I ain't from Michigan, I'm from the U.P."

Offline browning13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2008, 07:38 PM »
Can't do it, have 2 classes i have to go to. What is your schedule like Wednesday morning? i'll def do tuesday tho.
i've got two exams back to back wednesday but ill be done by 2 though so any time after that

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.