Author Topic: Sam's Buddy Heater  (Read 579 times)

Offline ishoot308

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sam's Buddy Heater
« on: Nov 02, 2021, 08:00 AM »
If anyone is looking for a Big Buddy Heater, Sam's in Concord has them for $129.00. This is the 18000 BTU, dual tank version with fan!  This heater without the fan normally sells for just over $200.00!  I do not know of any other place that sells the fan version, can't find that model anywhere!

Just passing this info on...

Dan

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Sam's Buddy Heater
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2021, 02:21 PM »
If anyone is looking for a Big Buddy Heater, Sam's in Concord has them for $129.00. This is the 18000 BTU, dual tank version with fan!  This heater without the fan normally sells for just over $200.00!  I do not know of any other place that sells the fan version, can't find that model anywhere!

Just passing this info on...

Dan

Hey Dan! Don’t mean to hijack your “Big Buddy” post! I have one with the fan that works great…forget what I paid though…😂
Hillcountry here!  (mowbizz on this forum)
How are things?
Bela “stretched” (not torn) her CCL ligament on her other leg a couple weeks ago…Doc Tucker said let’s treat it with pain relievers and keeping her quiet. Been 8 days and I think it will heal itself as she is starting to use it more each day.
Im pretty sure she injured it when she was flying down the basement stairs when I came in from hunting…she gets very excited and probably slipped on the bare wooden stairs…(we carpeted them since!)
Take care Dan!
Ron

Offline ishoot308

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Sam's Buddy Heater
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02, 2021, 06:36 PM »
Hey Dan! Don’t mean to hijack your “Big Buddy” post! I have one with the fan that works great…forget what I paid though…😂
Hillcountry here!  (mowbizz on this forum)
How are things?
Bela “stretched” (not torn) her CCL ligament on her other leg a couple weeks ago…Doc Tucker said let’s treat it with pain relievers and keeping her quiet. Been 8 days and I think it will heal itself as she is starting to use it more each day.
Im pretty sure she injured it when she was flying down the basement stairs when I came in from hunting…she gets very excited and probably slipped on the bare wooden stairs…(we carpeted them since!)
Take care Dan!
Ron

Hi Ron!

Email sent!

Dan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.