Author Topic: Manitoba Anglers  (Read 3103 times)

Offline 59Ford

• IceShanty Rookie
Manitoba Anglers
« on: Apr 03, 2012, 03:57 PM »
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the Manitoba Anglers website? I keep getting a message that it is a forbidden site ..Thanks

Offline BIG-E

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Manitoba Anglers
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2012, 04:51 PM »
I'm not sure , but maybe from all the BS that was going on there. It was getting a little out of hand for a few days. Just a thought.

Offline KIWICO

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2012, 05:06 PM »
I am thinking we all should support the summer version of this site www.myfishfinder.com.... This site is so great in the winter I am sure we all could contribute to the summer one and make it just as great! Just spread the word!
Gone Fishin'....be back dark-thirty!

Offline 59Ford

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2012, 06:03 PM »
I like to frequent both but there is a lot of repetition so I will try the site you mention ...thanks.

Offline big-brother

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • bring on the ice!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2012, 06:56 PM »
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the Manitoba Anglers website? I keep getting a message that it is a forbidden site ..Thanks
Apparently the site was hacked and without any back ups being done it's gonzo forever.Some will miss reading the train wreck postings it was famous for but for the majority of folks there are much better forums to spend your time on.Ice Shanty being one as well as the "new place" which has attracted a ton of people to it since its inception only a few short months ago.

Offline fishin_guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2012, 08:52 AM »
I do like visiting both sites.  I liked the ManitobaAnglers site for the buy/sell and topics about almost anything.  I am in the market for a portable fish finder and the site was good for stuff like that as it was all Manitoba in one area.    Sure there is the buy and sell here on these sites but from what I can see it it is grouped with everyone all over.  It had more sub categories all in one area.

Offline Ulikematractor

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2012, 12:02 PM »
the only thing good about that site was the classifieds. other then that it was a joke. I won't miss it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.