The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The Fallen Outdoors-Green Mtn Grill Raffle  (Read 1528 times)

Offline marquissee02

• IceShanty Rookie
The Fallen Outdoors-Green Mtn Grill Raffle
« on: Mar 15, 2021, 11:54 AM »
The Fallen Outdoors- Team New England is raffling off a beautiful Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone Prime Plus WiFi Pellet Grill that was graciously to raise funds to purchase a tracked wheelchair for our brothers/sisters who are less mobile.

Tickets are 1 for $25 or 2 for $40

If interested, please let me know!!!

Offline lonewolf999

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Green Mtn Grill Raffle
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2021, 06:11 AM »
how many tickets are being sold?

Offline marquissee02

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2021, 06:28 AM »
No limit on tickets as we are trying to raise as much money as possible for the tracked chair.

Offline marquissee02

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2021, 02:56 PM »
You can send payment via venmo, PayPal or check.

Venmo is TFONewEngland

PayPal is [email protected] (no mention of raffle in the comments please)

Or you can mail checks to:

TFO New England
320 Lake Drive
N. Bennington, VT 05257

Checks should be made out to The Fallen Outdoors and note New England in the memo.

Thank you!!

Offline stick eyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2021, 07:00 PM »
I thought this was a fishing site ...not a go fund me ...I know i will take crap but go to FB or whatever

Offline Dirt23

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 17, 2021, 05:40 AM »
I thought this was a fishing site ...not a go fund me ...I know i will take crap but go to FB or whatever
show a little respect to the ones saving your freedom so you can fish. Pretty sure tracked chair is to help injured vets get out and fish and hunt themselves

Offline LittleFishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 17, 2021, 05:54 AM »
Yeah, they do take disabled vets fishing.
Load it, Drive it, Park it
Bait it, Jig it, Hook it
Catch it, Clean it, Cook it
Simply put just get out/ and do it

Offline pikeaddict

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Mar 17, 2021, 06:32 AM »

Horrible comment.

Offline marquissee02

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Mar 17, 2021, 06:43 AM »

Yes, you're correct. This is a fishing website. We as an organization completely run on donations or raffles with a 100% voluntary staff. We provide outdoor trips at NO cost to America's veterans; past, present, and future get into the outdoors and this includes fishing. We are trying to raise money to provide a means of transportation for more veterans, some of who are elderly or some that are less mobile due to their injuries a way out on the ice, stream,  or into the woods.

If you choose not to participate, that is your choice. If you choose to help out and buy a ticket or two or even spread the word of the organization, I appreciate your support.

Offline Adam.love05

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 17, 2021, 08:26 AM »

Wow.. What a disrespectful comment

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
Re: The Fallen Outdoors-Green Mtn Grill Raffle
« Reply #10 on: Mar 17, 2021, 09:32 AM »
What a piece of work. Do you even understand why you have your freedom? You should be blocked from this site.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline koissu

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Mar 17, 2021, 02:16 PM »
Never heard of this before - this is a great cause. Maybe a quick description of what TFO does would be helpful in the future for the naysayers?

Offline marquissee02

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Mar 17, 2021, 02:25 PM »
Good afternoon,

The Fallen Outdoors is a national organization broken up into teams. Team New England services veterans from Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusets. The Fallen Outdoors Team New England is a 501(c)(3) with the sole focus of getting veterans and service members into the outdoors, with our central core of operations in Washington State. We do this through coordinating and facilitating hunting and fishing trips with local guides, charters, outdoorsmen, volunteers, and our organization’s own staffers. The goal is to get veterans and service members out on hunting, fishing, and camping trips wherever possible across the nation. Our staff consists of active and former military service members who are 100% volunteers. Approximately 60% of our trips have been on hunting and fishing trips with charter fishing captains, local hunters or fishermen who want to bring a veteran along with them, with the remainder having been facilitated by an all-volunteer force of staffers. These trips are offered to veterans at little or no cost to the veteran.

Current news on our activity can be found by viewing The Fallen Outdoors on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/The-Fallen-Outdoors-354398261304457/ or our website at
http://thefallenoutdoors.com/.

Thank You!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.