Author Topic: The LDB Tournament....  (Read 1490 times)

albatross

The LDB Tournament....
« on: Mar 13, 2005, 05:37 PM »
Well, I'm back from the tournament, having not even caught a fish.  It was still great being out there, but it would have been nice to have caught at least one.  As mentioned in another post on here, a 14 lb jack won the 20 grand.  It was caught about 4 holes away from me.  Drats.

I have to say though, that the tournament was disappointing on a few other levels too.  There was no PA, no clock, no leader board, no tunes or anything really.  The only real sounds were a horn at the start and a shot 3 hours later.  Met some cool people though, which made the time go by better.

I took a few pictures of the site, but don't know how to post them here.  If anybody could help me with that, I'll put 'em up.

Anyway, after all the anticipation, a hard day on the ice and some wobbly pops after, I'm glad I'm home again.  There's always next year!

albatross

Offline tk10fire

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm baaaack let the fishing begin
Re: The LDB Tournament....
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2005, 12:45 AM »
Dash it all eh. Sorry you didn't do better. Maybe next year realy looking forward to the pics. You could try photobucket.com I have not had succsess there so I use my walmart photo site. I upload my pics then when I got em I left click on the pic if I want a large size then left clik on the pic go to properties and highlight the url. right click again hit copy and go to your IS post go to insert image then right click again and paste the url in bettween your image words.

Hope this makes sense to your almost confused my self. If that does not work you could always PM Grump.
Tim

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.