Author Topic: DEALS! Ice Fishing Gear  (Read 593 times)

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
DEALS! Ice Fishing Gear
« on: Feb 25, 2017, 07:13 PM »
Hey folks, after getting back from Strawberry today I stopped by the Cabelas in Farmington to check on some ammo but instead left with the new Eskimo EVO 2iT.....for only $389.99. As every year, the store is starting to send inventory back and the manager, Tony, really doesn't want to send the larger or heavier stuff back. So, got out the store with the upgrade I've been eyeing but for lots less than planned.  Anyway, he said if anyone on the Shanty goes in and asks for him before they send stuff back on Tues that he will sell the last Evo 2iT they have for the same deal.  He also noted that he will give a similar deal on their gas augers. Essentially he said cost + 5%.   So, if anyone is on the fence about a new auger or for the Evo 2iT, you might want to give them a visit. Tight lines....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: DEALS! Ice Fishing Gear
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2017, 07:39 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, they are a shanty sponsor and most  of the sponsors hook you up if you thank them for sponsoring the site
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.