Author Topic: case for 825sd  (Read 478 times)

Offline jurrensb

• Team IceShanty Regular
case for 825sd
« on: Dec 04, 2011, 06:34 PM »
So I finally decided to fork over the money for a nice camera.  Only problem is that I want to be able to find a hard case that I can put it in.  I really don't like the fact that when it is folded up the screen is facing "up" so it really isn't that protected so I'm trying to find a hard case I can put it in.  I have tried everything from tool boxes, ammo boxes, and those rubbermaid storage containers.  Everything is either too small or too big.  Anybody have any ideas?
"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Offline esox_magnum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: case for 825sd
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2011, 06:43 PM »
Had one for 3-4 years now ( 820), never worried about it. Gets drug around in the shack behind the sled and bounces around in the back of the truck sometimes...

Offline shaftthrower

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2011, 07:56 AM »
I just purchased a 820 and made my own compass (out of wood). I put a small piece of velcro on top of soft pack and then a piece on compass. Should protect screen incase of an unseen accident at least Iam hoping!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2011, 08:08 AM »
Put mine in a clam flasher bag. works good because you don't have to wind up the cable and try to cram it in. Just store on top of marcum bag. also, it holds aiptek recorder, panner and all the wires. I wish marcum would have designed the bag different as well. Carry handle would be easier to hole hop if it were on top.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.