The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: : The 15TH Team Maine Moosehead lake annual expedition  (Read 3759 times)

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac

STRATTON'S ON MOOSEHEAD

The dates for this year's outing will be from Wed march 9Th to. the 13Th leaving on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                              There will be a price change on the years trip. Bob has sold the camps and the house.                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                      This is going to be a 4-night trip.   
 The house Accommodates up to 10. Also have cabin 1 resv. If we get enough people, I will try to  resv. another cabin as well.   The price is going to be 168.00 a person. for the 4 nights I am going to start taking dep anytime.  The dep amount is going to be 80.00.  It is going to set up like years past first come first serve. (When I rec the dep you are locked in)
 any Ice Shanty member is welcome and their guest. Ice Shanty members from other states are welcome to join us as well.  If you have any question, please pm me.   you can send me your dep to.

This is the week of the Rockwood Ice fishing as well.  Lavaman took 1st place for the cusk 3 years ago it was over 12 pounds. In the past years jrelaxin and myself have also placed in the derby. Tipman has also won 1st for the cusk the for last 2 years and Arron won last year

CHECK IN TIME IS 3;OOPM  I will talk to the new owners on to see if we can get into the house any earlier. if you get there early on wed you can park at the boat launch and fish from there. It has a large parking lot.    If we can't get into the house or cabin.
Dave Langella
51 Eaton Dr.
Buxton Me. 04093                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                          WE ARE FULL

Linguini                     Wed   Thur      fri     and Sat            house               168.00    pd
   Mainedog                   wed   thur       fri    and sat             house               168.00    pd
   jrelaxin                      wed    thur      fri     and sat            house               168.00    pd     
   Jumbos                      wed    thur     fri     and sat             house               168.00    pd
   tipman son                 wed    thur     fri     and sat             house                 80.00    pd   
   walrus                       wed     thur     fri     and sat             house                50.00     pd
   tipman 14                   wed    thur     fri     and sat             house                80.00    pd
   fishin kid                    wed    thur     fri     and sat               
   Arron                         wed    thur     fri      and sat             house              80.00      pd
   Brock                         wed    thur     fri      and  sat            house            168.00      pd           

Mass pike                     Wed Thur Fri and sat                       Cabin            168.00     PD
lost one                        wed  thur fri  and sat                      cabin             168.00     pd.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
lava                             wed  thur fri  and sat                       cabin               80.00     pd     

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: : The 15TH Team Maine Moosehead lake annual expedition
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2021, 09:16 AM »
Hell ya , can’t wait myself,Arron and my boy Zack will be there this year .
I’m here for the cusk !!!!

Offline masspike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2021, 03:47 PM »
I'm in..can't wait!!!
a bad day of fishing....is better than a good day @ work

Offline Mainedog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2021, 04:19 PM »
Are the attendees expected to be vaccinated.against covid?

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2021, 06:59 PM »
Are the attendees expected to be vaccinated.against covid?
  it is there choosing I know that some of the have been

Offline Linedogg104

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2021, 07:44 PM »
Happy New year :tipup:
Fishing is easy. Catching is the hard part.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 31, 2021, 07:13 PM »
thanks

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2022, 08:38 AM »
Good to see this is still going strong
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 04, 2022, 04:12 PM »
thanks

Offline IceMan42569

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 04, 2022, 05:44 PM »
Please count me and a guest in.  Looking forward to it!

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Jan 05, 2022, 08:16 AM »
At this time, it is full. I am trying to get another cabin

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Jan 10, 2022, 04:12 PM »
No luck on another cabin they are full 

Offline sebago2jigtima

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Jan 10, 2022, 04:14 PM »
bummer  :icefish:

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #13 on: Feb 20, 2022, 06:08 PM »
No floor space?
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Feb 21, 2022, 05:12 PM »
Pretty much the zambonie at the moment. My wife intends to break out the ice skates, for real. Patches of snow, but our trail snowsleds are overheating crossing the lake. Snow coming Friday, but if this weather pattern continues bring the atv.

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Feb 21, 2022, 06:54 PM »
Thanks for the report  are you coming to visit us

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Feb 21, 2022, 07:18 PM »
Pretty sure I'll be there for a day or two at least.

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Mar 01, 2022, 05:50 AM »
As of yesterday, 6" of powdery snow over 20-some inches of ice. Pack creepers just in case. Good travel on sleds or atvs, one of our party drove his truck out Friday, crossed a pressure ridge (twice) and lived.  :) I won't be back til sometime next week, so can't update until then.  :tipup:

Offline tipman14

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Mar 01, 2022, 08:12 PM »
Thanks for the update eiderz
I’m here for the cusk !!!!

Offline jedhead

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #19 on: Mar 04, 2022, 12:10 PM »
Been following these trip posts for awhile, always sounded like a great time. I know a group that also goes every year and it tweaked my interest, so as it turns out, a spot opened up and I got an invite. Turns out we are at the same place as you guys for the week, looking forward to it and meeting some of you guys as well. If we don't cross paths, good luck to all of you. Still trying to put together a lure box for this trip, different fishing than what I'm used to!

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Mar 04, 2022, 07:35 PM »
 come say hi and for jigs pimples the ones that are 3 inches and tip them with a piece of bait

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.