Author Topic: Ice Hut Floor  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Burnblaze

• IceShanty Rookie
Ice Hut Floor
« on: Jan 18, 2018, 06:24 PM »
Heyy
 Just seeing what you guys do for portable floors for your hut, if you even use them. I’ve seen many ideas on google.  I have a fat fish 767 it’s nice but sure gets wet in there!

Offline tigrr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice Hut Floor
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2018, 01:29 PM »
I take a piece of 3/8" plywood for the mrs.  Her feet get cold if I don't.  Nothing but ice for me. 
Mine
Wishing I was Fishing.

Offline BlueSnow

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2018, 02:07 PM »
My sister in law goes out with a couple pieces of the interlocking floor rubber like what you would see at a gym and it seems to work great for her.
Blue snow is better than yellow snow

Offline Burnblaze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2018, 07:35 PM »
Interesting, ok

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2018, 08:46 PM »
I have a polar bird 2t insulated ice shanty with an insulated floor. Very nice floor- nicest shanty ive ever seen.
Don't think can get them in Canada which is unfortunate. Basspro said they were unable to in Canada when I was looking on their US site.  Cuz I have been eyeballing buying a 4T for winter camping. Shipping and duty is not cheap cuz such big parcels.

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=346338.0

Heres a few pix I posted on a link from last year.
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline Burnblaze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 20, 2018, 08:44 PM »
I have a polar bird 2t insulated ice shanty with an insulated floor. Very nice floor- nicest shanty ive ever seen.
Don't think can get them in Canada which is unfortunate. Basspro said they were unable to in Canada when I was looking on their US site.  Cuz I have been eyeballing buying a 4T for winter camping. Shipping and duty is not cheap cuz such big parcels.

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=346338.0

Heres a few pix I posted on a link from last year.

The polar bird was my other choice cuz they have the deal where they included the floor for free, but shipping, duty, and the actual cost of the tent was about 300 more then the fat fish was.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.