The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Travel restrictions  (Read 4158 times)

Offline flyfish413

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Travel restrictions
« Reply #30 on: Jan 06, 2021, 08:39 AM »
See this is the high-quality info I was hoping for. Thanks gents!

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jan 06, 2021, 01:42 PM »
Wanted to switch this post up a bit. Below is the best info I can find regarding travel restrictions for MA residents, and other info is welcome!

CT - MA residents staying in CT for less than 24 hours are not required to quarantine. Only RI, NY, and NJ residents are not limited.
NY - Travel from contiguous states is permitted without self quarantine. Contiguous states are MA, CT, PA, NJ and VT
VT - All visitors must quarantine for 14 days, or get a negative PCR test on day 7.
NH - There are currently no restrictions for New England states -  MA, VT, CT, RI, ME
ME - NH and VT residents are exempt from quarantine, all other states required
RI - Residents of NY, NH, ME, MA are required to quarantine, VT and CT are not restricted
i have been told that the EPO's, if they check you, they are concerned with fishing/hunting regs and do not bother to ask about Covid stuff. I spoke with the EPO office the other day

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #32 on: Jan 06, 2021, 01:44 PM »
i have been told that the EPO's, if they check you, they are concerned with fishing/hunting regs and do not bother to ask about Covid stuff. I spoke with the EPO office the other day

Thats the feedback I got. 

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Jan 06, 2021, 02:32 PM »
For example in VT the rules say you can't even visit another household in the state.  Family or not....insane.

Vermont actually had the nerve to say you can't go visit your family for Christmas, but then never shut the restaurants down. So you're not allowed to spend a few hours with your family if they live in a different household, but no problem to go to a random eatery and have your food handled by strangers while you sit in a room with other strangers? It tells you without any question where the State govt. priorities lie. They want that Meals Tax and they don't care if people are gonna die, get that tax check sent to the State house pronto.

LUNACY
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #34 on: Jan 06, 2021, 03:38 PM »
Vermont actually had the nerve to say you can't go visit your family for Christmas, but then never shut the restaurants down. So you're not allowed to spend a few hours with your family if they live in a different household, but no problem to go to a random eatery and have your food handled by strangers while you sit in a room with other strangers? It tells you without any question where the State govt. priorities lie. They want that Meals Tax and they don't care if people are gonna die, get that tax check sent to the State house pronto.

LUNACY

I know...its insane.  Good news is South Dakota's Governor is getting it right and welcoming people to move to her state where she refuses to pull the same stunts.....

Best of all they have monster perch out that way!

Offline flyfish413

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Jan 06, 2021, 06:16 PM »

I suspect there is a jurisdiction issue and hopefully a "not my job" as well. I dont want EPO's wasting their time on covid regulations when they are stretched thin as it is.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Jan 06, 2021, 06:22 PM »
I suspect there is a jurisdiction issue and hopefully a "not my job" as well. I dont want EPO's wasting their time on covid regulations when they are stretched thin as it is.
according this guy, there is a state ordinance that allows the law enforcement personnel to issue citations to violators. To this date, there have been no citations issued by the epo's under this ordinance

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Jan 07, 2021, 01:03 PM »
I know...its insane.  Good news is South Dakota's Governor is getting it right and welcoming people to move to her state where she refuses to pull the same stunts.....

Best of all they have monster perch out that way!

Oh man I'd love to catch some of those monster perch they have out there!!
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #38 on: Jan 08, 2021, 04:16 AM »
craziness is all this is!!!!!!!  lol  they cant control people without law.  only the sheep will fallow so take note.  take note your neighbors that easily fallow will easily surrender later on too.

this was huge scam to facilitate an evil much bigger than us.  now we will pay the price bad.
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline flyfish413

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #39 on: Jan 08, 2021, 09:55 AM »
craziness is all this is!!!!!!!  lol  they cant control people without law.  only the sheep will fallow so take note.  take note your neighbors that easily fallow will easily surrender later on too.

this was huge scam to facilitate an evil much bigger than us.  now we will pay the price bad.

You must be confused, the conspiracy theory thread for wackety schmackety nut jobs is over there ‐‐‐‐‐‐>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.