The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Heart of Maine traps  (Read 288 times)

Offline bigpick

• Team IceShanty Regular
Heart of Maine traps
« on: Jan 21, 2016, 05:41 PM »
I was wondering if anyone could give me any information Heart of Maine traps. I got some a long time ago when I was a younger, the quality of these traps are great. Up there with the best, at least I think they are.

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
Re: Heart of Maine traps
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2016, 06:06 PM »
Ahhhhh try the Maine board.
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline bigpick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2016, 06:07 PM »
Doing that

Offline MrE1979

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it was easy they would call it catching
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2016, 06:15 PM »
So I was curious if I could dig anything up.  The second or third post says that they are not made anymore.  I'd buy some Indian Hills if you are looking for more tilts.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=33598.0
It is MY responsibility to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now. Make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day. They might show up if there is enough staff working.

Offline bigpick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2016, 06:25 PM »
I figured they were, was looking to see if there was any type of history on them. I can't find that on the net anywhere. Maybe looking to get a set of IH's next winter. Brother has a set and they are quite nice. Thanks for looking though.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.