Author Topic: Anyone been out yet?  (Read 2470 times)

Offline fishstalker

• Team IceShanty Addict
Anyone been out yet?
« on: Dec 17, 2007, 10:30 PM »
Has anyone got a 2008 walleye story yet? Ive been hard up for ice!! I need some hope!

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Anyone been out yet?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2007, 07:29 AM »
Going out for a walleye fish soon  :P Check the Ontario forum for a report tonight :D
Andrew

Offline fishslayer37

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2007, 10:12 AM »
Thursday will be my seventh time out. And they are biting  up here in northwest wisconsin average about 8 to 12 flags per hour with two or three of us. all of them about 15 to sixteen inches just enough to keep with about a five pounder nothing to special, but having fun.  The lake where i fish has about five to six inches but the lake in town here has about 10 to 12 inches and there driving on.  Just having a ball!!!
A good finesse bass fisherman, makes a good walleye fisherman

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2007, 08:29 PM »
Thursday will be my seventh time out. And they are biting  up here in northwest wisconsin average about 8 to 12 flags per hour with two or three of us. all of them about 15 to sixteen inches just enough to keep with about a five pounder nothing to special, but having fun.  The lake where i fish has about five to six inches but the lake in town here has about 10 to 12 inches and there driving on.  Just having a ball!!!

Cool, how about sharing some pics from you adventures..? Caught a few tonight..nothing worth bragging about..Check out the ontario forum
Andrew

Offline fishslayer37

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2007, 09:18 AM »
I'll try to load them tonight off my camera going out tomorrow with 11 people all of us puttin tip ups out for walleye we will see what happens
A good finesse bass fisherman, makes a good walleye fisherman

Offline thorzep

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • when i last saw you i was just a learner, but now i am the master
« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2007, 01:51 PM »
6 walleye so far this year on tip ups  28, 27.25, 27, 24, 22, 19 inches.  Will post pics as soon as my friend gets them off his digital camera.
                                                                                                    Thors icefishing stats:  nothing   yet!!!

Offline icontact

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2007, 06:52 PM »
Our second time out to Pigeon Lake. Still pretty slow, we caught one on the chubby darter, one on the smack jig, and a couple on a kastmaster, no real pattern. Saw quite a few on the flasher, but very few takers.

I gotta chubby

Offline fishstalker

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2007, 04:14 PM »
Nice eyes! Things are finally starting to freeze up here for me. Hopefully i cant post some new pic's soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.