Author Topic: water activated flashing light in line with jig to attract fish  (Read 908 times)

Offline grabsjoker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey all

I had a chance to go ice fishing in Finland a few years ago. It was an amazing experience to jig up wild arctic char well North of the arctic circle. The guide had me use a regular jig rod with a super tiny tungsten jig on the end, but in between the jig and the line, a few feet up, he had tied on some electronic gizmo that would flash a light when put in the water. This had the effect of attracting the fish over to our jigs, which we would then set by eye (we literally laid on top of the ice, covering the hole with our heads to block out the sunlight, staring down into the crystal clear water). Anyway, I would like to get one of these lights, but can't find them. Does anyone know what they're called and an online vendor?

Thanks and tight lines!

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Check Amazon for "Estone Deep Drop Underwater Fish Attracting Lure LED Fish .Flashing light Bait".

Link to an ebay item: Light on your line

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
Go on ebay and search for deep drop. Many different kinds.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline grabsjoker

• Team IceShanty Regular
YES!!!

Thanks so much, I want the eye shaped ones, they worked so well for us up North.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.