The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Joe HO Ho Holland  (Read 35449 times)

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
Re: Joe HO Ho Holland
« Reply #210 on: Jan 29, 2023, 07:07 AM »
Just hang around the shanty for a bit Wallace,  he may express his thoughts,  and then express it again,  and then again, verbatim!🙂

Woody has forgotten more than Joe will ever know,  I'd follow his YouTube channel for sure!😮
Betcha old woody would put out at least a couple vids every day!

Offline grub662

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ya got any smelts?
« Reply #211 on: Jan 29, 2023, 10:38 AM »
Betcha old woody would put out at least a couple vids every day!

Twice in case you didn't see it the first time.
If you fish the wrong lure long and hard enough it will eventually become the right lure!

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #212 on: Jan 29, 2023, 10:53 AM »

I think I might have just pee'd myself a little on that one! :roflmao:

I feel like I'm having a laurel and hardy "whose on first what's on second " flashback everytime I see this thread.  ;D

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #213 on: Jan 29, 2023, 01:04 PM »
🤣🤣

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #214 on: Jan 29, 2023, 06:39 PM »
Good way to find out who the Pssas are 🤣🤣

Offline Scalloper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Eat Scallops
« Reply #215 on: Jan 31, 2023, 04:07 PM »
Spot burning crappy hot spots  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot:
Who cares
______________________ ___

Its a lazy man that cant find his wife a second job

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #216 on: Jan 31, 2023, 05:16 PM »
Spot burning crappy hot spots  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot:
Who cares
Lmao my feelings as well

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #217 on: Jan 31, 2023, 09:27 PM »
Quote from: Scalloper link=topic=390633.msg4302060#msg4302060 date ;D ::)=1675202847
Who cares

I’m kinda still trying to figure out the spot in the cheat code video  . Mostly because my buddy Jon was one of the guides that was out with him, and he won’t tell me where it is exactly. He gave me a hint that we’ve been there before, but we definitely didn’t know about the crappie at the time.  I’m just curious where it is now, but not putting too much effort into it lol.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #218 on: Feb 01, 2023, 06:59 AM »
Saw last night Joe had a bass fisherman champ that had never been on ice up at Chamberlain , very enteraining.

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #219 on: Feb 01, 2023, 07:06 AM »
Saw last night Joe had a bass fisherman champ that had never been on ice up at Chamberlain , very enteraining.
Bass masters!!

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #220 on: Feb 01, 2023, 08:09 AM »
Locking a bunch of Downeasters in that ice shack with a couple bottles of Jack is the very best episode he could ever come up with! ;D

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #221 on: Feb 01, 2023, 03:12 PM »
Teaching a Bassmaster how to ice fish  ,   Its a good watch. Maybe we should norminate  joe for a high level fish and Game position!!!!!!!

Offline FishPaws

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #222 on: Feb 01, 2023, 03:43 PM »
Did someone say this thread is random? Some of us still lurk. I have the 40v SM, same issue as PF out of the box… it was a battery issue. Second battery was fine. Replacement battery fine. It does catch breaking thru tho. Annoying. For Woody, yes, my SM is 10”. 😊 Perm shacks sitting over the best spots does eat my craw a bit. If no-one there I’ll crowd. If someone there, I like the ‘mile-away’ rule. Have you seen any cuddly bears Eric? Anyone lurk the NH site? Funny & brutal stuff over there. From Ellsworth, any that border/in town boundaries should be fine, state record togue came from nearby…. In 1953.  Joe, Woody, the 5 downeastahs and a bottle of Jack sounds watchable.  Throw in a bassmaster, kill every bass they catch sit back & You/Nick/PF video it all.  Oh, still thinking on that boat Scalloper. After 15 years I’m THIS close.  I’m wondering what size hooks are best for togue? Leader line poundage? Anyone? 

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #223 on: Feb 01, 2023, 03:54 PM »
Did someone say this thread is random? Some of us still lurk. I have the 40v SM, same issue as PF out of the box… it was a battery issue. Second battery was fine. Replacement battery fine. It does catch breaking thru tho. Annoying. For Woody, yes, my SM is 10”. 😊 Perm shacks sitting over the best spots does eat my craw a bit. If no-one there I’ll crowd. If someone there, I like the ‘mile-away’ rule. Have you seen any cuddly bears Eric? Anyone lurk the NH site? Funny & brutal stuff over there. From Ellsworth, any that border/in town boundaries should be fine, state record togue came from nearby…. In 1953.  Joe, Woody, the 5 downeastahs and a bottle of Jack sounds watchable.  Throw in a bassmaster, kill every bass they catch sit back & You/Nick/PF video it all.  Oh, still thinking on that boat Scalloper. After 15 years I’m THIS close.  I’m wondering what size hooks are best for togue? Leader line poundage? Anyone?

Hope you and the bravo are well Paul,  don't forget to keep an eye on those traps!😁

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #224 on: Feb 02, 2023, 06:35 AM »
Took me about five minutes last night to know there wouldn't be enought beer or earplugs in the NMW to take that bass guy for ten days in a tent, holy crap!   :wacko: Where the hell is Outdoors with Aaron when you need it! ;D

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #225 on: Feb 02, 2023, 07:06 AM »
Took me about five minutes last night to know there wouldn't be enought beer or earplugs in the NMW to take that bass guy for ten days in a tent, holy crap!   :wacko: Where the hell is Outdoors with Aaron when you need it! ;D
Lol he seems like a nice guy but ya I think he’d get old real quick after a few days 😆

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #226 on: Feb 02, 2023, 07:15 AM »
Lol he seems like a nice guy but ya I think he’d get old real quick after a few days 😆

If you ever come fishing with me and talk that much Nick, I'm shoving you down a hole.... and I know you are a big guy. ;D  I was hoping the drunk downeasters would show up and drown him out but I guess they have been relagated to second string. :'(

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #227 on: Feb 02, 2023, 07:33 AM »
If you ever come fishing with me and talk that much Nick, I'm shoving you down a hole.... and I know you are a big guy. ;D  I was hoping the drunk downeasters would show up and drown him out but I guess they have been relagated to second string. :'(
Lol that southern boy didn’t seem too loud when he was with all those down east boys

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #228 on: Feb 02, 2023, 07:35 AM »
Lol that southern boy didn’t seem too loud when he was with all those down east boys

Exactly. @)

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #229 on: Feb 02, 2023, 10:44 AM »
You basically summed up this thread haha

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #230 on: Feb 02, 2023, 12:01 PM »
You guys seem like Mainers More and more , and know something about icefishing,  But still need to figure our how to be a good Hooker

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #231 on: Feb 02, 2023, 12:44 PM »
You guys seem like Mainers More and more , and know something about icefishing,  But still need to figure our how to be a good Hooker
🤔

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #232 on: Feb 02, 2023, 06:24 PM »
Hooks- Right size for right Jig Sure makes a big differents

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #233 on: Feb 03, 2023, 12:37 PM »
Its a good day for Jigging !! in a pail of water  in front of tv. no wind.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #234 on: Feb 04, 2023, 08:36 AM »
Two more days.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #235 on: Feb 04, 2023, 08:02 PM »
tomorrow

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #236 on: Feb 06, 2023, 12:43 PM »
It was unfortunate for the bass guy to get cheated out of his rightful victory, but I just dont think the internet world is quite ready to see Mr. Holland in his underpants. :o :blink: ;D

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #237 on: Feb 06, 2023, 01:02 PM »
It was unfortunate for the bass guy to get cheated out of his rightful victory, but I just dont think the internet world is quite ready to see Mr. Holland in his underpants. :o :blink: ;D
He’s got that dad bod. Women love it

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #238 on: Feb 06, 2023, 04:43 PM »
I'm hearing that Joe is getting pretty worried about his viewership since outdoors with aaron is coming out with his own Chamberlain video in a couple days.. :unsure:

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #239 on: Feb 07, 2023, 07:58 AM »
Yes thats a thought , But the manner and quailty of Joes Videos will always prevail for ever,

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.