The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Joe HO Ho Holland  (Read 35506 times)

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
Re: Joe HO Ho Holland
« Reply #180 on: Jan 20, 2023, 05:12 PM »
Oh man..I be happy if people only asked. Some basically demand the spot, and give me mega s**t when I don’t. People go nuts when I / we post a fast paced video. Then they make it their life mission to find the place. Some play the “I know that spot.” Then ask a basic question like what access i use. Hoping to get me to say a launch name, road name etc.
Unbelievable. Why don’t these clowns just get out on their own?

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
« Reply #181 on: Jan 20, 2023, 05:18 PM »
Unbelievable. Why don’t these clowns just get out on their own?
I like figuring a place out just as much, or more than actually catching the fish. I also get the one liners “where you fishin?”
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Steve H.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #182 on: Jan 20, 2023, 05:23 PM »
Oh man..I be happy if people only asked. Some basically demand the spot, and give me mega s**t when I don’t. People go nuts when I / we post a fast paced video. Then they make it their life mission to find the place. Some play the “I know that spot.” Then ask a basic question like what access i use. Hoping to get me to say a launch name, road name etc.

Wow.  To me, that's more trouble than it's worth.  But I do enjoy your vids and I've learned a lot from them.  Thank you for that.

Offline Steve H.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #183 on: Jan 21, 2023, 06:43 AM »
To be clear, when I say I mean "more trouble than it's worth," I'm referring to posting online content, YouTube or otherwise.  Not the part about begging for spots, that's just flat out wrong.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #184 on: Jan 21, 2023, 09:33 AM »
If we all posted our location and time .we could make every fishing day a tourment. and we would all have more to remember.  a lot of guys showing about their fishing days  jusy have not figured out what to really do to catch a lot of good fish!!

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #185 on: Jan 21, 2023, 01:06 PM »
If we all posted our location and time .we could make every fishing day a tourment. and we would all have more to remember.  a lot of guys showing about their fishing days  jusy have not figured out what to really do to catch a lot of good fish!!
🤪🥸🤓

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #186 on: Jan 22, 2023, 11:28 AM »
 ??? ???

Offline bee

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #187 on: Jan 22, 2023, 02:23 PM »
I fished Joes latest hot spot this morning along with 3 othere guys. It sucked. Best i can say about it.
Thats Why They Call It Fishing.

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #188 on: Jan 22, 2023, 05:35 PM »
I fished Joes latest hot spot this morning along with 3 othere guys. It sucked. Best i can say about it.
😆 that’s saying a lot coming from you Wayne.

Offline Anomaly

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Formerly clamfarmer
« Reply #189 on: Jan 22, 2023, 06:35 PM »
Coords Please!  @)
"You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear and that’s kind of the same thing.” 

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #190 on: Jan 22, 2023, 07:07 PM »
All of Joes hot spots are tough after all he has done training all those good fish that hes realeased .Once they are caught and realeased they know what type of jigs to stay away from  and the fishing spots to stay away from .so all of you guys trying to follow Joe around are wasteing your time. if you see his hot spots you need to go there with different style jigs and bait . those big fish being realeased have memories. 

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #191 on: Jan 22, 2023, 07:26 PM »
All those nice big Perch and Crappies realeased will be able to spawn and lay millions of eggs that will put pressure on feed and make population of them Smaller.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #192 on: Jan 23, 2023, 01:14 PM »
Cumberland Cty will have close to 2 ft of snow on ice at days end. Lots of slush coming.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #193 on: Jan 23, 2023, 05:15 PM »
Now when i go ill bring my shovel and make a 5 ft wind break  so a windy day will be great  to be in sun out of wind with no need to set up a shack.

Offline joefishmore

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #194 on: Jan 23, 2023, 05:26 PM »
Get it ready for me

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #195 on: Jan 24, 2023, 01:57 PM »
Ill make a couple of Igloo jig shelters in my hot spots.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #196 on: Jan 25, 2023, 10:21 AM »
All of Joes hot spots are tough after all he has done training all those good fish that hes realeased .Once they are caught and realeased they know what type of jigs to stay away from  and the fishing spots to stay away from .so all of you guys trying to follow Joe around are wasteing your time. if you see his hot spots you need to go there with different style jigs and bait . those big fish being realeased have memories.

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #197 on: Jan 25, 2023, 10:27 AM »

I seem to recall something eerily similar from you three days ago WC. ;D

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #198 on: Jan 25, 2023, 07:14 PM »
Shacks unorcuppied  Make a nice wind break , and one can help keep scool near by.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #199 on: Jan 27, 2023, 07:30 AM »
Slush is very bad now , top couple of inches will freeze. water in between anound shore more open areas from rise in lake levels . Machine can get stuck in these condition very bad, It will take a long spell of cold weather to freeze solid ice , we all need to be extra causious ,

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #200 on: Jan 28, 2023, 10:00 AM »
We all need to stay safe. it will freeze up later on  be Patience.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #201 on: Jan 28, 2023, 02:03 PM »
The longer we wait the bigger the fish will be!!

Offline Wallace3716

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #202 on: Jan 28, 2023, 04:43 PM »
My brain just exploded trying to figure out the actual topic of this thread. However, I am still reading because I haven’t made it out on the ice yet this year and I need ice fishing related entertainment.

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #203 on: Jan 28, 2023, 04:52 PM »
My brain just exploded trying to figure out the actual topic of this thread. However, I am still reading because I haven’t made it out on the ice yet this year and I need ice fishing related entertainment.

😁  don't feel bad, we've been trying to figure out woody for a while now!  Just don't ask about the best line or hooks unless you are prepared to have your mind blown some more!😂

Offline Wallace3716

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #204 on: Jan 28, 2023, 05:41 PM »
It seems to me woodchip just needs a Twitter handle to express his thoughts every couple hours, he’s ahead of his time. I’d follow that sh**

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #205 on: Jan 28, 2023, 06:34 PM »
😁  don't feel bad, we've been trying to figure out woody for a while now!  Just don't ask about the best line or hooks unless you are prepared to have your mind blown some more!😂
“Gamagatsu” and “tatsu” line 🤣

Offline nbourque

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fish or die
« Reply #206 on: Jan 28, 2023, 06:34 PM »
It seems to me woodchip just needs a Twitter handle to express his thoughts every couple hours, he’s ahead of his time. I’d follow that sh**
Woody should be in his hay day now. Joe is posting vids now!

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #207 on: Jan 28, 2023, 07:07 PM »
 Wilson lake derby today, Did anyone get a chance to go, they had a nice day for it. I wonder if the Holland boy was any relation to Joe Holland.

Offline woodchip

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #208 on: Jan 28, 2023, 07:08 PM »
 Wilson lake derby today, Did anyone get a chance to go, they had a nice day for it. I wonder if the Holland boy was any relation to Joe Holland.

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #209 on: Jan 29, 2023, 06:05 AM »

Just hang around the shanty for a bit Wallace,  he may express his thoughts,  and then express it again,  and then again, verbatim!🙂

Woody has forgotten more than Joe will ever know,  I'd follow his YouTube channel for sure!😮

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.