The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: 29 volt LI Ion Icegator  (Read 5287 times)

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: 29 volt LI Ion Icegator
« Reply #30 on: Feb 15, 2014, 07:10 AM »
Im glad to hear people are getting service. I have seen and used the icegator (Stealths) and they are an awesome auger.

Makes me wonder what the countless others who have not been able to get in contact with them are doing wrong.
Official Member of The G.I.T.s, Gods In Training 1/2014
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #31 on: Feb 15, 2014, 12:42 PM »
From what I gather, they have parts and are helping IG owners with problems... but won't answer/return calls or take orders for new augers from people ready to buy. Sounds just like a company that is going out of business, they have lots of parts but are not taking new orders.

EYECONICFISHING

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Feb 15, 2014, 04:59 PM »
they make x number for the year  when they are gone  they are gone      they start a new production in the summer  or around there   Yhey are still a small company is all   Im sure you could possibly order one   for next year.....  I think   speculating  or buy thru the dealers
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline Evil Tom

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Jesus walked on water...once I do it every year
« Reply #33 on: Feb 21, 2014, 08:34 PM »
Just so you all know you pay to be in the better business bureau.And if your not (in)they list every so called complaint they find as they keep trying to get your money.Its basically a $500 sticker every year,that's all it means.

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Mar 10, 2014, 09:37 AM »
ICEGATOR is a sponsor on the Shanty their so-called "competition" does not appear at all..... ::) Got my ICEGATOR back from Greg, new handles, new battery, timed  a hole 16" of ice 6 seconds and drilled over 50 holes that day with power left !!!

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Mar 11, 2014, 09:38 AM »
they make x number for the year  when they are gone  they are gone      they start a new production in the summer  or around there   Yhey are still a small company is all   Im sure you could possibly order one   for next year.....  I think   speculating  or buy thru the dealers

the few dealers i called on gators website say they won't deal with them anymore because they get poor service.  their words.  they could be the douches i guess.  i've emailed and called with questions and never heard a word.  did a quick search and found that this is their MO.  if its a guy going to school just doing what he loves in his garage great.  but communication is the key.  guys will send equipment back and forth forever with a company if they get quick responses.  they'll many times buy from that company again regardless of how often they had to use CS on their crappy product.  but if a good product doesn't return a vm or email one time, they are done with them. 

i lead the customer service team at a small company.  an email/call that goes unanswered is worse than putting out bad firmware in my opinion (we sell software). it certainly does more damage.   

you see it here all the time.  marcum, clam, vexilar, gator, whatever.  guys freakout when they dont' get a response. 

Offline IM-POUNDING- R -U

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Mar 12, 2014, 04:23 PM »
First time i called him He answered. Told me everything was sold out contact him in late august then you will have one freshly made.
10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish .....im a 10% are you?

Offline gunnerdk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Mar 15, 2014, 05:57 PM »
Made a short video of my ice Gator last weekend. Love how fast this thing cuts!

Tight lines!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.