Author Topic: Cascade 2019  (Read 6719 times)

Offline Geezer_

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • friends with the same mental disorder....priceless
Re: Cascade 2019
« Reply #60 on: Feb 25, 2019, 07:10 AM »
Glad you two had a great trip. Sorry that I missed it ! Let me know if you plan to go again. Great pictures and video.
Wow!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #61 on: Feb 25, 2019, 09:22 AM »
Glad you two had a great trip. Sorry that I missed it ! Let me know if you plan to go again. Great pictures and video.
Wow!
You were definitely missed my friend! I left the lake on Friday morning, but we would have stayed longer had you been there. We had a great time and I enjoyed spending some time with Hutbomber. I drove 13 hours home on good roads. Looking back, it would have been fun to ride the storm out. If the doctor will give you a note, I would love to make a trip with you. I am free anytime after the fifteenth of March. I wish you the best with your health and hopefully we can get out together soon buddy.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #62 on: Feb 25, 2019, 11:59 AM »
Just wanted to throw these out for the people that stayed with us last year, Joe took these of the house on his way by and HOLY COW!!! Thats a ton more snow than when we were there. There is no way we would have been able to park everyone we had there if the snow was that deep last year. Thanks for snapping the pics Joe

Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Feb 25, 2019, 12:02 PM »
Yea, definitely lots of snow there this year, was amazed when we were up there and still got close toa nothet 2' that weekend.

Offline massNtrash

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #64 on: Feb 25, 2019, 03:17 PM »
Looks like you had a great trip out there Joe! I am hoping to make it back next year or possibly with the boat this summer. Looks like you found them in roughly the same spot you guys were at last year and it also looks like no one has been fishing where I found them last year judging by the tracks.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Feb 25, 2019, 05:04 PM »
Most fished west of the island. Tent city all week. I enjoyed the snow this year, as it made for smooth riding. I am seriously looking at a trip mid March if anyone is interested. The fish can only get bigger!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.