Author Topic: PIMPED YOUR VEX? LETS SEE PICS/HEAR IDEA........................................  (Read 935 times)

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Picked up a used vex ...wanted to pimp mine out so that it sits higher up off the ice surface..maybe put some add ons  for hole hoping...rod holders etc. Did a search and only really found a couple of mods.
Any pics of mods or retros...or problems that you have encountered that need attention would be welcomed here. Im gonna pick up a plastic pail and set my vex inside for travel but would like to set the vex on top the pail when in use....but what else needs modding. lets see your mods..............

Offline lipripper89

• Team IceShanty Regular
I've got an fl-12 that I bought a soft pack for. I highly recomend getting one for carry, it keeps the snow and ice from building up in all the nooks and crannies, plus it has a much more comfortable handle than the carry handle on the actual machine.
Good Fishin!!!

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
ive got a soft pack to. I guess i was looking more for Mcgiver inventions to go with the vex stuff. Thanks for keeping her up near the top though....if nothing else.hehe

Offline SISIF

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ^ Every good and perfect gift is from above.
I made a flat screen TV unit on the wall of the shack displaying multiple flashers that each have a wireless transducer. Haha joking, but I wish.
And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” -Matthew 4:19

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.