Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Northern Pike

help finding a smelt hook for northern

(1/2) > >>

nodakbassmaster:
I need a hand if there is anyone out there who can help me-

I am trying to find someplace to order a smelt hook online- I think they are also referred to as a "Norwegian Pike hook" or "Swedish Hook". They are shaped like 3/4's of a triangle. I cannot find anywhere online that stocks these, I have seached for about a week now, and they are not carried by any stores in my area either.
Can anyone help me out?!?!   I have a tournament coming up and I need them! Thank you very much for your time- Nodakbassmaster

king_fish#1:
why do u need them so bad,y dont u just use a quick srtike rig?

nodakbassmaster:
They are for a friend who is set in his ways. He is very convinced that they are the best thing since sliced bread, and I have been trying to find them for about a week or so now. I also would like to have some to try as i am new to the targeting northern through the ice. I am a walleye man predominatly.

king_fish#1:
well mr. bassmaster  i dont know anything about these hooks and if i find were u can buy them i will be sure to tell but tell your buddy i think a quick strike rig is the best since sliced bread.lol were do u normally fish for eyes? and i would mind trying these hooks so keep your progress posted please.

Bob_D:
Mustad makes them. They are product # 7724.... Here is the link:

http://www.mustad.no/products/classic/classic/class_7724_b.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version