The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Tongue River Res.  (Read 11858 times)

Offline MTviking

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Tongue River Res.
« Reply #30 on: Dec 25, 2010, 02:02 PM »
Gamedog sounds like a cop  :callcops: i wonder if he looks like one too :woot: :woot:

I'm pretty sure his avatar is a photo of himself.  He must be a res. cop.

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Dec 25, 2010, 05:48 PM »
him an ol jigmaster r a main reason for the incline of people showin up up there due to all their posts, its an ego thing!  if loose lips(an pics) sink ships they certianly sunk it! its only the truth dont get ur panties in a bunch fellas!

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Dec 25, 2010, 10:27 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline eyefinder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Dec 25, 2010, 11:58 PM »
Not to get off the subject, but how has the fishing been ? Has anyone heard how deep the eyes are being caught in.

Thanks and merry christmas

Offline rodrunner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Dec 26, 2010, 03:48 PM »
Not to get off the subject, but how has the fishing been ? Has anyone heard how deep the eyes are being caught in.

At TRR or Peck? The thread pretty much got hijacked.. ::)

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/elkcrazedfrk/TeamWyoming1.jpg[img]

Offline hkdup

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Dec 26, 2010, 05:20 PM »

25ft trr

Offline MTviking

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Dec 27, 2010, 11:11 AM »
U got it buddy. It sucks that the mods wouldn't let you use Minnesota_homo as yours.

Settle down brownholer. You suck at paddlefishing.

Ego thing eh? then that's why you see all of those pics of me holding huge fish all over the web...look around, not much to look at bud. And besides I never post my fishing locations, but I do tend to spend most of my time on the north east part of the lake many miles from hell creek...? I don't see other fisherman where I fish, see you out there.

Sorry

Uh.....Dude, MT stands for Montana not Minnesota.  Maybe you are not so good at puzzles after all.  And just maybe if you did have big fish photos posted all over you wouldn't feel the need to cut down other people for their opinions.  It's ok to disagree, people do all the time but there is no need for personal attacks and when you do take a swing at me I'm going to swing right back.  Ego... I thinks so, you are obviously trying to compensate for some kind of shortage whether that's big fish or something more personal.

Go ahead, take another swing...

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Dec 27, 2010, 11:52 AM »
meanwhile Back at Tongue River Resevoir the real men were trying to fish!!! >:D >:D

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #38 on: Dec 27, 2010, 03:17 PM »
jiggster
A.  thank god u cut ur fat face off those pics it was repulsive to look at
B.  its an ego thing for people of your type
C.  ur pretty much a bob wards and wholesale sports typical braggin board dork
D.  not everybody needs to show pics of a few decent fish they caught repeatedly  (Theres ur EGO thing bud)
E.  ur not on any prostaff or ever gonna be so quit tootin ur own horn talkin about all the pics YOU posted of yourself that's pretty sad.  you probably really impress them icefisherman in FLA,GA,TX and so on

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Dec 27, 2010, 03:50 PM »
maybe id move back there if that is where i was from jigster
i guess ol game dog is not only a rez cop but a shanty cop as well
im finished with u posers take care and good luck with ur ego postings

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #40 on: Dec 27, 2010, 04:39 PM »
I told you once not to get your panties caught up in your PU***  i still gotta get your wifes back to her! i watched you back down once on the ice, once a coward always a coward.  Believe me I WILL C U ON THE ICE SOON an believe me i cannot wait.  U made it personal and i love that. remember how far away you are from the law where the pike live.  HAHA i cant wait

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Dec 27, 2010, 04:52 PM »
Tongue River Resevoir Is the subject here I thought?   

Offline Krakkon

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Dec 27, 2010, 06:21 PM »
WOOHOO! FIST FIGHT ON ICE! that might be better than UFC... No spikes/chains allowed on feet!
Now if we could only tell everyone where to meet on upper NONYA creek! I have my box of beer and ill be ref!
Watch yer arse though that Upper NoNYa is so damn hot I might steal your yer flag when she pops..

Offline doublehaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Doublehaul
« Reply #43 on: Dec 27, 2010, 06:33 PM »
WOW.
So many fish, so little time.

Offline MTangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Here fishy fishy fishy.
« Reply #44 on: Dec 27, 2010, 06:40 PM »
 :flex:  Tough guy eh? This is not the plays fellas.

Offline hkdup

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #45 on: Dec 27, 2010, 07:58 PM »
WOOHOO! FIST FIGHT ON ICE! that might be better than UFC... No spikes/chains allowed on feet!
Now if we could only tell everyone where to meet on upper NONYA creek! I have my box of beer and ill be ref!
Watch yer arse though that Upper NoNYa is so damn hot I might steal your yer flag when she pops..
only augers speers @ gaffs allowed i'll get ahold of the history channel fire up the artic cat rezeye

Offline rodrunner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #46 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:00 PM »
Well, Now I know why I quit posting here so much!! Give me a break. First you guys hijack the thread, then this crap. What a joke!! :%$#!:
I'll be the first ot say, Sorry to all of you trying to get a little info on TRR.

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/elkcrazedfrk/TeamWyoming1.jpg[img]

Offline iceholer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #47 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:41 PM »
you can thank one ego for that third generation montanan ye ha now that's funny chit
when hell freezes over ill ice fish there to

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Dec 27, 2010, 08:45 PM »
OK OK I'LL BITE but there better be ring girls :o :o   sponser the ice fight by "BUD ICE"

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #49 on: Dec 28, 2010, 08:34 AM »
has nothing to do with ur siggy line dork, thats one decent fish, comon.  your ego is as fat as you, thats why u cant drop it and gotta get personal cause i struck a nerve.  once again you are a bob wards braggin board dork.   no one called any one out but only said we'll c u on the ice and then we'll c if you run ur fat neck then. you are a tru computer geek and this is your safe place.  i stated the truth an i guess u couldnt handle it, it burned you up inside thats all, end of story.   

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #50 on: Dec 28, 2010, 08:51 AM »
MORE HYPE i hope the fight is as funny as the posts :flex: :flex: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #51 on: Dec 28, 2010, 09:54 AM »
You guys hold hands out there too!  you guys are pathetic ; ;D

Offline Mooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hey Smitty, Lets fish it! Jigmaster5000's oarman
« Reply #52 on: Dec 28, 2010, 10:54 AM »
Really??
D I remember my first time too. 

For those of you that do fish, here are a couple from the weekend that Rezeyes and I hooked up.  Sorry spilled a little coffee on them.  Gonna take the ole man out this weekend and try a little spearing.  Carved and weighted up a decoy last night.  Time for a little paint this evening.  I'm not really sure which day were are headed out but the Mooter Posse is rollin.

In pursuit of meat without feet!!!!

Offline Mooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Dec 28, 2010, 11:03 AM »
Fishing a little, drink a little... We are moving into the new house at the end of January, so we have allot to get done.  Hope to Hit TRR, Healy with the kids and maybe there is a few frozen ponds on the hill.

Offline D_FLACK

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #54 on: Dec 28, 2010, 01:11 PM »
Really?? (Image removed from quote.)
D I remember my first time too. 

For those of you that do fish, here are a couple from the weekend that Rezeyes and I hooked up.  Sorry spilled a little coffee on them.  Gonna take the ole man out this weekend and try a little spearing.  Carved and weighted up a decoy last night.  Time for a little paint this evening.  I'm not really sure which day were are headed out but the Mooter Posse is rollin.

(Image removed from quote.)

U talking about holding jigsters hand or or holding his pole

Offline minnowguy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #55 on: Dec 28, 2010, 02:11 PM »
Its nice to see some actual fishing reports on here for a change, Thanks. Planning on coming over on the 4th for a few days if the weather alows. Are there any reports on the crappie's? Oh and nice fish by the way!!

Offline Mooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #56 on: Dec 28, 2010, 02:25 PM »
Picked up a half a doz is all and a small walleye that day.  Had 4 pike flags too with dead bait hangin. 

Offline rezeye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #57 on: Dec 28, 2010, 03:00 PM »
hey GDOG as far as spearing went water was pretty murky couldnt even see 4 feet so gave up and had only one flag on tip ups and minnows  some trashfish ;) i assume grabbed my minnow and took off  when i go back I'll probably search around for a clearer spot to spear 8)

Offline ND-PikeSlayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #58 on: Dec 28, 2010, 04:09 PM »
Mooter - nice pictures of my fish you posted. Handsome devil holdin' that pretty pike.

Offline Mooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Dec 28, 2010, 04:24 PM »
Too bad your so ugly. Peeps got to know how good of a PikeSlayer you are.  I forgot your IS name otherwise you would have been recognized. I've still got yer gear,when are you wanting it back???  Thinkin maybe swing by or something for a cold one. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.