Author Topic: Rides and Fishing Partners  (Read 26396 times)

Offline GaryF

• IceShanty Rookie
Rides and Fishing Partners
« on: Feb 12, 2011, 06:57 PM »
Thought we could use one of these over here. Post here if you are looking for fishing partners, rides, have a ride with room, etc.

Looking to get out tomorow(feb.13). Live in calgary, location not important, just want to be back by 7 at the latest. Have all the gear except for a power auger. Can drive if you want(ram 4x4). PM me.
Wanna go? Drop me a line!!

Offline brohymn2

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Rides and Fishing Partners
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2015, 04:55 PM »
Looking for someone that is down for doing a few night ops this winter.  I have tents heater and auger.  Basically looking for someone to split gas with. Located in the north end and looking to fish lakes within an hour of the north end.

Let me know if anyone is interested via pm

Good luck this season and stay safe

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2015, 08:03 PM »
heading to peppers lake the 12th for the weekend. Have camper on truck, shack and all the gear for brookies gas and food, MUST PLAY Crib   lol and like rum, leave NE Edm. 5-530 Frie. return Sun. afternoon
SO sad...Please put this on your E mail if you know, are related to, divorced from, or married someone who suffers from Stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a 2x4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awarenes

Offline ryanlookingforperch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2015, 10:28 PM »
Looking for someone that is down for doing a few night ops this winter.  I have tents heater and auger.  Basically looking for someone to split gas with. Located in the north end and looking to fish lakes within an hour of the north end.

Let me know if anyone is interested via pm

Good luck this season and stay safe

Night Ops are Go. PM sent.
“The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope”

Offline demasterangler

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2015, 08:06 AM »

Looking for Retired guy or shift worker for weekday trips out of south
  Calgary or Okotoks . On nicer days . PM me ...

Offline AdverseCity

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Sep 23, 2016, 12:33 PM »
Figured we should get this thread going early this year, hoping to meet some other members on the ice this season.

I live right on Lake Newell and will be in my shack most of my days off. Always up for meeting new people and spending a day on the ice. Let me know if you'll be in the area and want to meet up sometime. Cheers everyone and good luck this season.

Offline Masonbuchanan

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Oct 04, 2016, 07:54 PM »
hoping to meet up with a few people this hardwater season. I have a truck and all the gear. I currently live in Devon and frequent pigeon, south buck and gull.

Offline J Hynes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2016, 11:11 PM »
New to the Lethbridge area. I have a shelter, heater, hand auger just looking for someone to show me around and spend a day on the ice when the season opens. pm me if interested

Offline demasterangler

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Nov 24, 2016, 10:15 AM »

Another year still here ! Lol  Looking for another retired old guy
 To fish the south , am out of Okotoks ,  Let me know !

Offline swampy45

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • going for the record books
« Reply #9 on: Dec 14, 2016, 12:43 PM »
Demasterangler, Im looking to fish Newell and a few other southern lakes this year, but its a hell of a drive for me.  Maybe we can get together at some point and you can show me around?
coffee- do stupid things faster, with more energy.

Offline bigtroutalberta

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Dec 09, 2018, 06:10 PM »
Live in Leduc looking for someone to head to Cold Lake first two weeks of January or la biche have a shack rented for an overnight January 5th have all the gear.

sirsmokesalot

« Reply #11 on: Nov 28, 2020, 09:47 AM »
Anyone looking to go fishing this morning?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.