The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Little ossipee  (Read 838 times)

Offline PassionToMe

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fresh snow, slippery ice, I love fishing.
Little ossipee
« on: Feb 01, 2014, 05:48 PM »
Got to little ossipee yesterday at 3 stayed till 8ish got one 5 inch brookie. Went there today from 8-1 nothing. I can't seem to get any rainbows. People have been pulling them out but I can't get them. I'll be fishing it tomorrow Also if anyone wants to come out I'm right on the shore line

Offline Morfishin

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Little ossipee
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2014, 07:45 PM »
pm sent :tipup:
Fish have tails

Offline Keychain

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Don't yell FLAG, yell KEYCHAIN!!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 2014, 09:00 PM »
Where you fishing Lil O?  If by the lower end, boat launch area, I haven't heard of many down there.  Move north...

Offline Springbobn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pike punching! Crappie killer from way back.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2014, 06:02 AM »
Fish shoreline and find some rocks 3-5 feet of water. You will find the brookies and bows. Use smallest shiners you can find.

Offline Marsh

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tools of the Trade
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2014, 02:15 PM »
The last bow i got there was caught within 3 feet from shore  like you would set up for brookies. Was on a small shiner in the narrows section.  Im suprised you havnt had any luck getting them considering the amount the state stocks in there.  U have always done well on them in the spring trolling flies
Marsh

Offline Minor3006

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 02, 2014, 04:28 PM »
I fish this lake quite often since I live only 5 minutes away. I've pulled rainbows out of there anywhere between 3 feet and even out in 60 feet of water on my salmon set ups. They are getting pretty big in there. Most of the ones I catch though are in 5-8 feet on dillies....

Offline rlgs312

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 02, 2014, 05:33 PM »
Looked for you this morning around 9:30am, off public beach. Went to my area to fish and got one within 5 minutes then had a bunch of little kids come out and try catching two others I had on but they lost them at the hole.
Any day in the woods or on the water is better than ANY day at work.

Offline PassionToMe

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fresh snow, slippery ice, I love fishing.
« Reply #7 on: Feb 03, 2014, 12:56 AM »
I fish this lake quite often since I live only 5 minutes away. I've pulled rainbows out of there anywhere between 3 feet and even out in 60 feet of water on my salmon set ups. They are getting pretty big in there. Most of the ones I catch though are in 5-8 feet on dillies....
hey wanna go out on Saturday?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.