Author Topic: Eskimo Power Auger Drill Adapter  (Read 735 times)

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
Eskimo Power Auger Drill Adapter
« on: Jan 24, 2023, 05:27 PM »
Does anyone know of an electric drill adapter specifically designed for an Eskimo Stingray 8" Power Auger bit?

Based upon reviews the Strikemaster NDA3 doesn't fit correctly.

TIA
Squatch

Offline mushroom_capd_1

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Eskimo Power Auger Drill Adapter
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2023, 10:26 PM »
I am curious as to why it wouldn't fit? I used to use an Eskimo auger quick release on my old Strikemaster Lazer auger and it fit just fine. I believe both companies power auger shafts are 22mm and their hand augers are 18mm. That NDA 3 adapter is designed to fit both 18mm and 22mm I believe.

Edit: the only thing I found was that the bolt from the Eskimo bit might be slightly to big to fit through the NDA 3 adapter.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Eskimo Power Auger Drill Adapter
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2023, 05:47 AM »
I am curious as to why it wouldn't fit? I used to use an Eskimo auger quick release on my old Strikemaster Lazer auger and it fit just fine. I believe both companies power auger shafts are 22mm and their hand augers are 18mm. That NDA 3 adapter is designed to fit both 18mm and 22mm I believe.

Edit: the only thing I found was that the bolt from the Eskimo bit might be slightly to big to fit through the NDA 3 adapter.

I heard this as well..not certain I would use a metal power auger bit as my first for a cordless drill/ice auger set up .

PM sent
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.