FishUSA Ice Fishing Gear

Author Topic: ice cleats  (Read 1921 times)

Offline TType86

• Team IceShanty Addict
ice cleats
« on: Nov 14, 2011, 04:25 PM »
hello fishUSA. Can you point me in the right direction on a pair of cleats that will fit the white mickey army boots? I wear size 10r in mickeys.

Offline Ranger_bound

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • NYS Ranger School Alum '09. SUNY ESF Alum '11
Re: ice cleats
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2011, 04:30 PM »
I'm no FishUSA rep but have you looked into yaktrax pro? They have a velcro strap to go over the top of your boot.

Offline TType86

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2011, 04:48 PM »
havent tried them. I just know my buddy has the white mickeys also and he had to take 2 different styles back cause they wouldnt fit. I didnt see any that I could try in the store so I am probably gonna have to order some online.

surflizard

« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2011, 06:28 PM »
A fishing buddy wears Mickies, he took a pair of the stabilicer cleats and sewed nylon webbing material on the existing straps and sewed extra velcro on them, he's had them for 3 years now with no trouble. Most stock cleats don't really fit them well because of the size of the boot !

Offline FishUSA

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Questions/Comments for FishUSA
« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2011, 07:53 AM »
TType86,

We suggest you take a look at the Kahtoola MICROspikes Ice Cleats for the Mickey Mouse Boots. For better assistance with sizing, we ask that you you give us a call at 800.922.1219. We want to ensure that you receive the product that will best fit your needs.

Thank You.

FishUSA Staff
FishUSA
America's Tackle Shop
6960 W. Ridge Rd.
Fairview, PA 16415

800.922.1219 (toll free)

[email protected] (e-mail)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.