FishUSA Ice Fishing Gear

Author Topic: Went to FishUSA's new home  (Read 2274 times)

Offline TeamBlueGear

• Team IceShanty Regular
Went to FishUSA's new home
« on: Sep 07, 2011, 07:35 PM »
I am fortunate enough to have FishUSA in my home town and they have move to a new location so I had to check it out. The showroom isn't quite set up yet but their warehouse is friggen huge! I was able to look back into the warehouse and saw nothing but rows and rows probably 20ft tall and as far as I could see filled with nothing but fishing supplies and equipment  :o. As I'm standing there drooling I talked to a sales guy about flashers and he said their now selling MarCum's and Nils ice auger's. I decided on a Showdown 5.6 instead of the LX3 and cant wait for it to come in to tinker with. It was a good day today! :tipup:
Life moves too fast, if you don't stop and look around you just might miss something.....Ferris Buler

surflizard

Re: Went to FishUSA's new home
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2011, 08:09 PM »
Strange, the website still says Currently out of stock ??  >:(

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2011, 08:33 PM »
I am fortunate enough to have FishUSA in my home town and they have move to a new location so I had to check it out. The showroom isn't quite set up yet but their warehouse is friggen huge! I was able to look back into the warehouse and saw nothing but rows and rows probably 20ft tall and as far as I could see filled with nothing but fishing supplies and equipment  :o. As I'm standing there drooling I talked to a sales guy about flashers and he said their now selling MarCum's and Nils ice auger's. I decided on a Showdown 5.6 instead of the LX3 and cant wait for it to come in to tinker with. It was a good day today! :tipup:

Sounds like it was back ordered... ??

Offline TeamBlueGear

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 2011, 09:54 PM »
Sounds like it was back ordered... ??

He said they won't receive their MarCum order til' end of September.
Life moves too fast, if you don't stop and look around you just might miss something.....Ferris Buler

Offline TeamBlueGear

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2011, 09:56 PM »
Strange, the website still says Currently out of stock ??  >:(

Out of stock on what? It looks like they have been selling Nils ice augers, I thought they just started selling them but I guess not. Those wont be there til' October.

Offline Boonerator

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2011, 06:25 PM »
Just got word that the Nils Master auger I pre-ordered has been shipped....sweeeeeeeee eet!!!!!  @)

FISHUSA Rocks!!!  :tipup:
BBD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.