New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: lets get it outta the way now!  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Grady95

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Stay Sharp, Be Safe
Re: lets get it outta the way now!
« Reply #30 on: Dec 13, 2010, 11:37 AM »
Oh yea, how about the"you don't need a helmet to drive an ATV unless your towing someone behind you, in which case, you need to rigidly attach your sled to the back of the ATV, however, this does not always apply to snowmobiles on odd days and only in the month of January!!"
What if you are towing a snowmobile with an ATV?  That would probably just cripple the whole system! ;D
Stay Sharp, Be Safe
Grady

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #31 on: Dec 13, 2010, 01:14 PM »
Darn Lurkers, reading my posts and always trying to steal my spots. 
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #32 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:04 PM »
Well one thing's for sure....you bunch of coconuts have revived your sense of humor :thumbsup:

Thanks for testing us Trap!

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline Neversink Jimmy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish 'Till Ya' Puke...
« Reply #33 on: Dec 13, 2010, 02:50 PM »
Trapper, don't you hate it when guys spit tobacco next to their jigging holes?   ::)

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" 

Offline Neversink Jimmy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish 'Till Ya' Puke...
« Reply #34 on: Dec 13, 2010, 04:58 PM »
Jack Traps?  Heritage Lakers?  Quick Strikes?  Steel leader?

Oh man...  I really hope the tobacco spit one doesn't come up again.  That was a whine-fest. 
"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" 

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #35 on: Dec 13, 2010, 05:16 PM »
i  hope  ,  we  all  have  a  good  fun  and  safe  season ,  use  your  heads   gents  and  ladys ,  and  lets   ;Dhave  some  laughs 
                                                                                                      life  is  soooooo  good

Offline adkwiley

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Dec 13, 2010, 05:53 PM »
Don't forget people posting "still pictures" from the background of your fishing videos asking if anyone"knows the lake this camp is on?"

What? People actually do that?  ;D  I bet they then flood the poor *****s pm box trying to  "buddy" up!

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #37 on: Dec 13, 2010, 07:07 PM »
don't forget about mods to buddy heaters so you can cook on them,i will tell you you can remove the tip over switch but i'm not going to tell you how because you may come to stony creek  to find a guy named mealworm and sue him when your heater catches you on fire 

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #38 on: Dec 13, 2010, 07:50 PM »
WHO  PEED  ON  THE  ICE????? :%$#!:  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline hairbone

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:12 PM »
....and the people who let their dogs run loose on the ice and they come and pee on your shanty or tipups, and which line is best for jigging, do I get a Clam or Frabill shanty, heritage lakers or beaverdams, snowmobile or atv?    ;D  just my $.02

Dogs are okay as long as they squat to pee ;D  Watch out for the dude who shows up with his dog that is hung like a horse and he throws the stupid tennis ball all over the ice,  gauranteed to get every tip up :o

Offline hairbone

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #40 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:14 PM »
Watch out for the city folk who walk out on the ice to ask you if the ice is thick enough to fish :tipup: ;D These people usually ask if you are catching anything when you have a big pile of perch sitting in the bucket ;D

Offline EddieRod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:17 PM »
   Nobody got...20 cig butts on the ice where the shanty was !  

Offline bucketbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • rippin lips
« Reply #42 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:21 PM »
thanks guys you just made 50 less pages to look through on oneidas reports & conditions ;D

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:24 PM »
Wana Bet!!! ;D ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #44 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:26 PM »
Watch out for the city folk who walk out on the ice to ask you if the ice is thick enough to fish :tipup: ;D These people usually ask if you are catching anything when you have a big pile of perch sitting in the bucket ;D
New York City poeple have been entertaining me for years! :D :clap: :roflmao:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #45 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:34 PM »
We have way to much fun with those people.... Keep walking backward away from them and wave your arms...yell to them to stay away of the 3" of ice your on.... ;D
Even better when they ride up on a snowmobile and ask how thick the ice is....umm about 2"...ride fast grasshopper.... ;D

Offline IrishIce99

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "I am number 1. All others are number 2 or lower."
« Reply #46 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:41 PM »
Don't forget those damn city folk who lecture you that the ice isn't safe when there's 10" and how you're ruining mother nature! ;) and the FING BIRDS! Lolz
Support local bait and tackle shops --> Jay-Ve <br />   

Offline Hando

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #47 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:47 PM »
I hope this post will make people forget about the declining perch population because I kept more fish than I can eat in one sitting.  
"3/4 of the Earth's surface is water, and 1/4 is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn."

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #48 on: Dec 13, 2010, 08:53 PM »
  Nobody got...20 cig butts on the ice where the shanty was !  

won't  be  around  mine  ot  ht's  shanty   we  both  quit   ;D

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #49 on: Dec 14, 2010, 01:43 AM »
Dogs are okay as long as they squat to pee ;D  Watch out for the dude who shows up with his dog that is hung like a horse and he throws the stupid tennis ball all over the ice,  gauranteed to get every tip up :o
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #50 on: Dec 14, 2010, 04:24 AM »
I hope this post will make people forget about the declining perch population because I kept more fish than I can eat in one sitting.  

Me too...cause I'm selling mine ;D

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline hairbone

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #51 on: Dec 14, 2010, 07:00 AM »
How about those fishing buddies who are always snagging your lunch out of your pack basket :(

My dad used to make those devils food sandwiches with mustard to take ice fishing....after his buddy got him one too many times he made up a puss & boots sandwich for his buddy the next go around :o  Last time he snagged his lunch :tipup:

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #52 on: Dec 15, 2010, 08:17 AM »
is  it  considered selling  if i  give my walleyes to a  friend  and  he  gives me  gas money??????  hey  as  i  was  getting  out  my  bait  bucket  i  see  theres  some  dried  minnows  ,are  they  legal....there  not  considered  live  bait  right .....are  there  really  propane  police  that  work  for  the  gas  companys????...... whats  the  best  truck  to  get  my  stuff  to  the  ice?  does  gamma  ever  shut  up? are  tip  downs  legal?  it  i  toss  cold  coffee  out  of  my  cup  will that offend  someone? is there  anything  we  can  do  fun that  doesn't  make  someone  else  mad?  hey  what  about that  guy that  liked  pink spikes? can i  start  a  fire  on the  ice? will it  melt the  ice  and  add  to the  problem of  global warming? can you really  shoot  boston  red  sox  fans  in new york? whats  a  3  spot jig ? are  spikes  better then mouseys? does  the  10  day  bait  rule  really  save  anyone  any money  on bait ....really????  come  on  really????
is  it  wrong  to  not  care? is  it  wrong  to  care?  can  the  ice  be  posted?  how  close  is  to  close !  do i  owns  a  hole  i  drill?...is  it  ok  to  strike  someone  in  anger  if  you know  you  can  get away  with it? why  do  we  drive  on parkways  and  park on  driveways???????? if  i  count  the  fish i  toss  on the  ice  is  it  in  fact  legal?????  does  anyone  really  care  about  a  pickerel  on onieda  lake ?????  no i'm  serious  anyone  really  care???????  if  i  catch  25  crappies  before  midnight  then  25  after  am i  legal???? never  mind  i'll  hide  the  fish  ,sell  the  walleyes  rip  a  gill on  the  pickerel pour  the  coffee  in the  hole  and  i  never  bought  into  that  global  warming  crap  anyways  ........  lets  have  fun  and  smile  all  threw  the  season  ......  if  i  have  offended  anyone  with  my  comments  here ,you  will  get  over  it  by  the  time  ya  finish  another  cup of  coffee  .... ;D  have  a  great  day

life  is  good

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #53 on: Dec 15, 2010, 10:17 AM »
is  it  considered selling  if i  give my walleyes to a  friend  and  he  gives me  gas money??????  hey  as  i  was  getting  out  my  bait  bucket  i  see  theres  some  dried  minnows  ,are  they  legal....there  not  considered  live  bait  right .....are  there  really  propane  police  that  work  for  the  gas  companys????...... whats  the  best  truck  to  get  my  stuff  to  the  ice?  does  gamma  ever  shut  up? are  tip  downs  legal?  it  i  toss  cold  coffee  out  of  my  cup  will that offend  someone? is there  anything  we  can  do  fun that  doesn't  make  someone  else  mad?  hey  what  about that  guy that  liked  pink spikes? can i  start  a  fire  on the  ice? will it  melt the  ice  and  add  to the  problem of  global warming? can you really  shoot  boston  red  sox  fans  in new york? whats  a  3  spot jig ? are  spikes  better then mouseys? does  the  10  day  bait  rule  really  save  anyone  any money  on bait ....really????  come  on  really????
is  it  wrong  to  not  care? is  it  wrong  to  care?  can  the  ice  be  posted?  how  close  is  to  close !  do i  owns  a  hole  i  drill?...is  it  ok  to  strike  someone  in  anger  if  you know  you  can  get away  with it? why  do  we  drive  on parkways  and  park on  driveways???????? if  i  count  the  fish i  toss  on the  ice  is  it  in  fact  legal?????  does  anyone  really  care  about  a  pickerel  on onieda  lake ?????  no i'm  serious  anyone  really  care???????  if  i  catch  25  crappies  before  midnight  then  25  after  am i  legal???? never  mind  i'll  hide  the  fish  ,sell  the  walleyes  rip  a  gill on  the  pickerel pour  the  coffee  in the  hole  and  i  never  bought  into  that  global  warming  crap  anyways  ........  lets  have  fun  and  smile  all  threw  the  season  ......  if  i  have  offended  anyone  with  my  comments  here ,you  will  get  over  it  by  the  time  ya  finish  another  cup of  coffee  .... ;D  have  a  great  day

life  is  good
Mr. Trapper, The doctor said it's time to go back into your room now !   A nurse will be in with your medication shortly after now please don't resist as I try to put your straight jacket back on !
  Have a nice Day sir   :cookoo: :cookoo: :blink: :blink: :roflmao: :roflmao:
PLASTICS ARE FANTASTIC  !!

Offline icepick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #54 on: Dec 15, 2010, 11:37 AM »

life  is  good
:thumbsup: :clap: :bow: :roflmao:Haha that is some good stuff there!!  What about leaving doodo on the ice for someone else to walk past.? That's ok right  :sick: Or driving your car out to ask if the ice is thick enough :wacko: There's gotta be some more...
Who needs a boat when you can walk on water:)

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
« Reply #55 on: Dec 15, 2010, 11:46 AM »
Don't forget about snowmobilers.   they ran my tip ups over/buzzed me.   Damn kids on souped up quads driving 200 mph on the ice!  Damn kids!!  LOL!!!!  ;D

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #56 on: Dec 15, 2010, 01:45 PM »
That's my lake, get off it you dumb icefisherman....My lake! My lake! My lake!!!!!!
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline gumpy2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's gator time...
« Reply #57 on: Dec 15, 2010, 03:50 PM »
3' of 15 lb. mono is all you need for a pike leader.....

"Porkers??  You talkin' about porkers Mr. Hoopa?"

Offline finatic

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • For how can one fool make another wise? Kansas
« Reply #58 on: Dec 15, 2010, 04:06 PM »
Keep it up and we will have to take anger management classes before we purchase our license...or at least before we post anything!!!!!! ;D

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Dec 15, 2010, 04:58 PM »
I've been in class the last three weeks....I'm good to go.
You drill that hole next to my tip up and your swimmin down it.... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.