Author Topic: Breaded Pork Cutlets  (Read 1504 times)

Offline addicted to ice fishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Feeding my addiction one lake at a time
Breaded Pork Cutlets
« on: Dec 03, 2012, 04:26 PM »
Here is a great easy. Recipe, that is delicious

Put some flour in a dish, add salt, and pepper so that you have seasoned flour.  Use a fork to mix up the flour, and salt and pepper.
In another dish, scramble several eggs.

Put the cutlets into the flour, and get a good coating.  Then dip into the egg, again getting a good coating.  Finally dip back into the flour, getiing a good flour coating on the egg.

Place in a fry pan with some oil,  medium heat, and brown both sides of the cutlets.  Place in a shallow baking pan, like a cookie sheet.  Add a little water and a crushed chicken boullion cube.  Cover the pan with tin foil.  Place in a 350 oven for 45 - 60 minutes.  Goes very well with bakec potatoes.  Enjoy!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
Re: Breaded Pork Cutlets
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2012, 05:36 PM »
Sounds good to me, atif!!! With even some onion powder, seasoned salt and a dash of rosemary added too.... ;D  My Mom used to make pork cutlets in some type of cream of mushroom soup and flour, and cook them until they were brown like leather and tasted the same....it still gives me nightmares.  :sick:  These sound good though!
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2012, 12:15 AM »
They end up tender, and tasty.  Adding extra spices like seasoned salt, rosemary, etc would probably add a lot to the recipe.  In the future I will have to try some of these.  In the past, I just always followed my mom's recipe.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2012, 09:10 AM »
This recipe also works great with porkchops, may need to increase bake time by 30 min.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2012, 10:15 AM »
Try this trick for some super pig chops; soak some thick cut chops in a baggie full of  REAL apple cider, or use frozen apple juice, make a cup or two of super concentrated, and soak overnite in 'fridge. Rub with a good pork rub, open a "snack-pack" of cinnamon applesauce, and spoon on top of chops. Slow cook, covered, 10 mns or so, over med-low heat. Remove cover for last 5 minutes. YUM!  :P
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 05, 2012, 10:29 AM »
Try this trick for some super pig chops; soak some thick cut chops in a baggie full of  REAL apple cider, or use frozen apple juice, make a cup or two of super concentrated, and soak overnite in 'fridge. Rub with a good pork rub, open a "snack-pack" of cinnamon applesauce, and spoon on top of chops. Slow cook, covered, 10 mns or so, over med-low heat. Remove cover for last 5 minuts. YUM!  :P

Sounds awesome!   Will have to try it.

Offline Team Robinson

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Team Robinson
« Reply #6 on: Dec 05, 2012, 09:22 PM »
Very nice
This is why I left NY

"..you and others are free to pursue Big Foot for the purpose of documenting their existence provided none are harmed..." -- Mark Kandel, Regional Wildlife Manager, NYSDEC - Region 9

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.