The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Brown's Lake Accessibility  (Read 532 times)

Offline pikemann

• IceShanty Rookie
Brown's Lake Accessibility
« on: Dec 31, 2017, 03:04 PM »
Wanting to get out. I keep postponing because of weather. Can't wait much longer. I hear them calling.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: Brown's Lake Accessibility
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2017, 03:37 PM »
Please update your profile with your location so we have an idea where the hell you are and where Brown's Lake is!!  :whistle:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline pikemann

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2017, 03:46 PM »
Sorry about that, I'm not used to the ice shanty forum yet. I've always used fish explorer in Denver, and moved to Missoula Montana. I'll get ice shanty within time. Anyway I now live in Missoula Montana. My inquiry is for Brown's Lake,Montana.

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2017, 07:28 PM »
Check the "Montana Fishing Reports & Conditions" section.....If no info there, ask your question there where it should be asked instead of cluttering up this general section with threads of inquiries for info that you can find in the other section.

This explains it for the new members >>>>> https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=323792.0

Stay safe on the hardwater & have a great season !!  :icefish:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.